Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL investigating the Chargers for using banned "Stick-em" like substance

https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/260050449300852736

I'm reporting the NFL is invest[igating] the Chargers after they were caught using a banned illegal Stick em-type substance vs broncos Mon night

How harsh could the punishment potentially be for this sort of thing?

If true, could see multiple $25k - $100k fines for coaches and 1 - 2 game suspensions for players using it.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

As in something on their hands to prevent drops?

Comment

Jags need to use this. Any penalty wouldn't be noticeable anyway.

Comment

So, just as the Saints bounty thing is collapsing on them, this comes up. **** the league.
          http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

I believe the Chargers made a mistake and accidentally used the stick'em on the Bronco defender's gloves.

Comment

Meh, how big a deal is this, really?

Comment

Yeah, Denver won, so I don't care. They should investigate the Chargers' field though.
                Last edited by Lenny; 10-21-2012, 11:55 AM. Reason: It's hard to type will eating craisans.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ellesmeire View Post
                  If it gives them a competitive advantage, its a big deal.

Comment

Does Rivers know they he is not supposed to put it on his own gloves?
                    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Ellesmeire View Post
                      It was banned for a reason. It works. But the gloves are so much better today it probably wouldn't make as big of a difference as in years past. Weird that they would take the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                        Does Rivers know they he is not supposed to put it on his own gloves?
                        That actually would've helped him on Monday night.
                        sigpic

Comment

If the Chargers are using Stick-um then they are using a really poor quality of it. The Chargers are not performing as though they are cheating...
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan Mike View Post
                            I believe the Chargers made a mistake and accidentally used the stick'em on the Bronco defender's gloves.
                            that was the first thing I thought of.

Comment

hahahahaha Tell Rivers to throw to the WRs hands on his team then. Good ole Norv. How that guy still has a job anywhere is beyond my comprehension
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                              X