No announcement yet.

10/22- Week 7 Game Recaps; Add/Drop; MNF Vegas; Week 8 NFL Lines; MMD; Jerks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/22- Week 7 Game Recaps; Add/Drop; MNF Vegas; Week 8 NFL Lines; MMD; Jerks

Week 7 NFL Game Recaps - Recaps of all of the Week 7 NFL games posted here. 10/22

Fantasy Football Week 8 Add-Drop - Players to add, drop and ignore in fantasy football. 10/22

Week 7 NFL Picks - Week 7 NFL Picks posted here. MNF Vegas update. 10/22

Week 8 NFL Picks Preview - A preview of the NFL Week 8 Picks, including spreads and trends. 10/22

Monday Morning Draft - A look at how this past weekend's games affected the 2013 NFL Draft. 10/22

College Football Game Recaps - Recaps of college football games with a focus on 2013 NFL Draft implications. 10/22

Jerks of the Week - A section of this Web site where I vent about some jerks who have pissed me off this week. 10/22

Sunday Smackdown - Discuss or talk trash about every NFL game in our Sunday Smackdown section. 10/22

2013 NFL Mock Draft Database - Looking for 2013 NFL Mock Drafts? The new 2013 NFL Mock Draft Database is now up. I have 118 listed. 10/22

2013 NBA Mock Draft Database - Check out a list of 22 2013 NBA Mock Drafts on the net. 10/22

2012 NFL Free Agent Rankings - 2012 NFL Free Agent Rankings available here. All positions available. Roster cuts listed here. 10/22

Baseball Picks - Baseball Picks return for the 2012 season. 10/22

2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

The Patriots-Jets game ended on a Ninkovich FF and FR. The ball hit his helmet as Sanchez's arm was going back (and he was falling to the ground). Cunningham didn't touch Sanchez to my knowledge.

edit: Nevermind me.
    Last edited by Descendency; 10-22-2012, 03:07 AM.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

they chose not to trade for Robert Griffin, deeming him too small for their offense,
      I feel like this is the trillionth time that I've pointed out that this is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Descendency View Post
        The Patriots-Jets game ended on a Ninkovich FF and FR. The ball hit his helmet as Sanchez's arm was going back (and he was falling to the ground). Cunningham didn't touch Sanchez to my knowledge.
        I thought Cunningham grabbed his leg
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          I thought Cunningham grabbed his leg
          Oh snap. He did. My bad.

Comment

The Patriots controlled the game before attempting to give it away in the fourth quarter
            Key sentence that those who are over reacting should take note off
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Robley View Post
              I feel like this is the trillionth time that I've pointed out that this is not true.
              It is true

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ding-to-browns
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Oh, I wouldn't disagree with that sentence. It's the story of every Patriots game where they didn't get the other team to quit (Bills, Titans).

The Patriots are a good team that has lost 3 games by a total of 4 points, but every game has basically been a competition between the Patriots collapse and the clock. The Patriots teams of the past would have put the Jets away and been done with it. Both teams blew major opportunities to win the game in regulation (and really to win it convincingly).

Comment

Games are won in the 4th quarter so that doesn't fill me with much confidence. Patriots have given a winning position with 5 minutes left in games 7 times since 2009. Tied for 3rd highest in the league.

Championship winning teams just can't do that. That's what worries me right now.

Comment

Did you guys see how Nink point shaved. Instead of picking the ball up and going for a TD he fell on it.
                    I AM THAT GUY

Comment

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                      Games are won in the 4th quarter so that doesn't fill me with much confidence. Patriots have given a winning position with 5 minutes left in games 7 times since 2009. Tied for 3rd highest in the league.

Championship winning teams just can't do that. That's what worries me right now.
                      It's so weird, with 2 minutes left and both teams having all their timeouts left, Pats having the ball at their own 20, by now I feel much more comfortable if they were down by 2 rather than up. Down by 2, I'd have no doubt Brady would get them into FG range, but up by 2, that's when 3 & outs followed by defensive implosions or turnovers happen...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        Did you guys see how Nink point shaved. Instead of picking the ball up and going for a TD he fell on it.
                        How is winning the game shaving? If you pick the ball up anything can happen, if you fall on it, it's instant game over.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                          How is winning the game shaving? If you pick the ball up anything can happen, if you fall on it, it's instant game over.
                          Common man, he's making fun of Walt. Get with the program, you sound like a Pats homer right now. Which means you are.
                          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                            Common man, he's making fun of Walt. Get with the program, you sound like a Pats homer right now. Which means you are.
                            Oh okay then, nevermind, I really didn't get that. To my defense, it was Joe, when in doubt between him being joking or serious about something ridiculous, I tend to assume the latter. Of course I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              Oh okay then, nevermind, I really didn't get that. To my defense, it was Joe, when in doubt between him being joking or serious about something ridiculous, I tend to assume the latter. Of course I am.
                              I will concede the Joe assumption, as it's a relatively safe one.
                              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Working...
                              X