Chiefs at Chargers Live In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs at Chargers Live In-Game Thread

Kansas City Chiefs (1-6) at San Diego Chargers (3-4)
    Line: Chargers by 7.5. Total: 43.

Las Vegas Hilton Advance Point Spread: Chargers -8.5.
    Walt's Projected Line (Before Week 8): Chargers -10.
    Walt's Projected Line (After Week 8): Chargers -9.5.
    Thursday, Nov. 1, 8:30 ET

Can't wait for this game. Discuss it here.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

These are the types of games the Chiefs either eke out a narrow victory, or lose by 3 touchdowns.

Comment

I guess I'm not going to bother watching this festering turd.

Comment

Lose by 3 touchdowns please.

Don't screw up the draft by winning a few games.

Comment

Originally posted by Paperbag Face View Post
          Lose by 3 touchdowns please.

Don't screw up the draft by winning a few games.
          Its sad how much i thought the chiefs were gonna be good this season and how much they have fallen. All they need is a QB and if the scott p just got a QB in the draft there wouldn't be a problem.
          Be The GM 2013 - Denver Broncos

Don't Be afraid to ask for anyone. Ill trade anyone.

No Trade Players
          QB: Pey Pey Manning
          RB: CJ2K

Draft picks

(2.26) Jonathan Jenkins, DT, NT, (3.28) Brandon Williams DT, NT, (4.23) Dwayne Gratz, CB, (4.28) Cornelius Washington DE, ILB, (5.28) Denard Robinson WR, WildQB, RB, (6.2) Vince Williams ILB, (7.28) Brandon Kaufman, WR.

Comment

I'm thinking the under should be money. Two bad teams on a short week. This could be a really ugly game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGhostOf Peyton Manning View Post
              Its sad how much i thought the chiefs were gonna be good this season and how much they have fallen. All they need is a QB and if the scott p just got a QB in the draft there wouldn't be a problem.
              A team that has yet to lead 1 second of a game needs more than a QB.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

Go Rivers.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

We also need good coaching.

Comment

Can San Diego find a way to lose to a team averaging more than 3 turnovers a game? Find out tonight in "The Battle of the Bunglers."

I just hope for lots of TDs from Charles and Gates.
                    sigpic

Comment

And when they get a quarterback what excuse will they use? This team is as bad as the Saints, who have a stud quarterback. The defense has been useless as well. A rookie top 10 quarterback wont change anything at all. They need some better coaching.

Comment

In my ongoing Rivers vs. Romo fantasy saga, I'm going with Rivers tonight. So he's definitely having a 150 yards, 4 INT game. Book it.

Comment

Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                          And when they get a quarterback what excuse will they use? This team is as bad as the Saints, who have a stud quarterback. The defense has been useless as well. A rookie top 10 quarterback wont change anything at all. They need some better coaching.
                          NO is an exception right now, as they have no coaching. The Chiefs, though, would be extremely helped by the addition of a competent QB. Not Matt Cassel, not Brady "Concussion from my BF ramming me into the wall all night" Quinn. Someone competent could really help that team.

And yes, both teams could use some coaching.

Comment

Chargers blow the Chiefs out, everyone sort of buys in on them again a bit and they **** the bed in their next match.

Comment

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              In my ongoing Rivers vs. Romo fantasy saga, I'm going with Rivers tonight. So he's definitely having a 150 yards, 4 INT game. Book it.
                              Against this Chiefs team? Thats harsh bruh, maybe 4 turnovers but more than 150 yards. A question, is Glenn Dorsey a bust?

Comment

Working...
                              X