Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles at Saints Live In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eagles at Saints Live In-Game Thread


    Philadelphia Eagles (3-4) at New Orleans Saints (2-5)
    Line: Saints by 3. Total: 51.5.

    Las Vegas Hilton Advance Point Spread: Saints -2.
    Walt's Projected Line (Before Week 8): Saints -3.
    Walt's Projected Line (After Week 8): Saints -2.
    Monday, Nov. 5, 8:30 ET


    Should be lots of points. Discuss this game here.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    I guess tonight is the disappointing seasons bowl game.

    Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

    Comment


    • #3
      I need McCoy to get me 12.5 points and I win in fantasy after Eli gave me a whopping 4.
      Buy this book.

      Play this game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Need Colston to score < 4 to win. I have already accepted defeat.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




        Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

        Comment


        • #5
          If Vick doesnt look good against this defense, then we know he needs to be benched.

          Comment


          • #6
            Trying to make up some losses with the Saints. **** the Eagles

            Comment


            • #7
              .
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




              Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

              Comment


              • #8
                *Sigh* **** this game

                Comment


                • #9
                  Saints - 38
                  Eagles - 24
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm going full homer for the rest of the year (Just to make these last 9 games somewhat interesting). Eagles win 45-28 (Because I need some FF points from Brees). Shady gets 150+ yards and 2TD's. Vick throws for 300 yards and 4 TD's. Eagles then win 9 straight games...

                    Watch NO bomb us 42-7 or something like that

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by eagles1990 View Post
                      I'm going full homer for the rest of the year (Just to make these last 9 games somewhat interesting). Eagles win 45-28 (Because I need some FF points from Brees). Shady gets 150+ yards and 2TD's. Vick throws for 300 yards and 4 TD's. Eagles then win 9 straight games...

                      Watch NO bomb us 42-7 or something like that
                      I'll have what you've been smoking. Vick 4td's? You cant be serious.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                        I'll have what you've been smoking. Vick 4td's? You cant be serious.
                        I think you missed the white text in his post.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
                          I think you missed the white text in his post.
                          Lol, it doesnt mean you can put Vick and 4td's in the same sentence. As a matter in fact, predicting the New Orleans defense to hold anyone to 7 points re-affirms his bad trip.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I put up 163 in one of my big money leagues and have Brees to play still. The highest score in the history of that league is 179. I want 200

                            Brees!!!!!! This has been the best fantasy week of my life.

                            Doug Martin, Bears D, and Brandon Marshall alone would have won me the week outright.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                              I put up 163 in one of my big money leagues and have Brees to play still. The highest score in the history of that league is 179. I want 200

                              Brees!!!!!! This has been the best fantasy week of my life.

                              Doug Martin, Bears D, and Brandon Marshall alone would have won me the week outright.
                              Check it out, i was cruizing to victory in one league, i had about 150-110 with just Vick to play tonight and Doug Martin and V Jax in the later games, it was in the bag really. I also had Colston and Brees tonight. I look back at my league this morning and Doug Martin has put up 70 POINTS. I genuinely almost shat myself, right there in the lecture hall.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X