X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 NFL Live In-Games Thread

Discuss the Week 11 NFL games here.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I hope the Jets lose.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Talib is expected to start!
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

Giants aren't losing this week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
          I hope the Jets lose.
          That makes three of us.

Comment

Hey Walt, do you have any stats/trends on teams coming off a Thursday game that have 11 or 12 days between games? It seems like I keep talking myself into that team having an advantage with the extra time but I keep getting burned.

Comment

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              Hey Walt, do you have any stats/trends on teams coming off a Thursday game that have 11 or 12 days between games? It seems like I keep talking myself into that team having an advantage with the extra time but I keep getting burned.
              Right here. 132-113 ATS, 53.9% - http://killersports.com/nfl.py/query...y&submit=query
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Talib is expected to start!
                I was surprised they cut Branch
                sigpic

Comment

Word has it from NFL.com that Haden is unlikely to play @ DAL....not sure I like DAL to cover, but this definitely would ease up on the pass game.

Knowing Jason Garrett though, the Cowboys will try to run the ball all day.

Comment

Originally posted by adam3313 View Post
                    Word has it from NFL.com that Haden is unlikely to play @ DAL....not sure I like DAL to cover, but this definitely would ease up on the pass game.

Knowing Jason Garrett though, the Cowboys will try to run the ball all day.
                    Yeah it sucks but the Browns covered the spread without Haden this year
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      I was surprised they cut Branch
                      I'm not. He had a few drops against the Bills and has no explosion whatsoever so he really struggles to separate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        Teams coming off a Thursday night win and are a dog next week are 18-10 ATS since 2002. Here's one that is a trend advantage.

Comment

Denver vs San Diego should serve up some classic lols.

I expect it to be like 38-13 or something Denver's way but with a few hilarious PhilNorv moments.

Comment

I know it's on Monday, but I really don't think Alex is going to play. I think they're just trying to make Chicago unprepared for Kap's running ability.

Comment

Wow the Saints/Raiders line has moved all the way to +6.5
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X