Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos at Raiders Live In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos at Raiders Live In-Game Thread


    Denver Broncos (9-3) at Oakland Raiders (3-9)
    Line: Broncos by 10. Total: 48.

    Las Vegas Hilton Advance Point Spread: Broncos -10.
    Walt's Projected Line (Before Week 13): Broncos -10.
    Walt's Projected Line (After Week 13): Broncos -10.
    Thursday, Dec. 6, 8:20 ET


    Should be a great game. Discuss here.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    Broncos 45, Raiders 20
    GO BROWNS!

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll be rooting for Oakland, but I'm not expecting this one to go well.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm watching the game with my girlfriend who's a Raider fan. It'll be fun. Broncos 34, Raiders 9

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
          I'm watching the game with my girlfriend who's a Raider fan. It'll be fun. Broncos 34, Raiders 9
          see, its things like this where you can now have really fun wagers.

          Comment


          • #6
            Raiders win, lock it up

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              see, its things like this where you can now have really fun wagers.
              It's more fun when both teams are competitive. I will get laid anyway.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
                It's more fun when both teams are competitive. I will get laid anyway.
                Well in games like this you can use the spread. In more ways than one...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                  Well in games like this you can use the spread. In more ways than one...
                  haha That's what she said.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Bronco's should win this one going away. Only thing that gives me pause is that I've heard visiting teams don't do well with a short week.

                    But I doubt that advantage is enough to give the Raiders the win.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Peyton's 6-1 ATS (4-1 not counting Week One) on Thursday games, the only loss being a totally bogus backdoor cover against the Titans with :00 on the clock. I like the Broncos to take care of business.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
                        I'm watching the game with my girlfriend who's a Raider fan. It'll be fun. Broncos 34, Raiders 9
                        "I'll bet you anal the Raiders lose"

                        sit back and enjoy the show...
                        JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                          "I'll bet you anal the Raiders lose"

                          sit back and enjoy the show...
                          Does that mean he has to take it if the Broncos lose? Cause I'd never gamble my butthole, even on Peyton.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            Does that mean he has to take it if the Broncos lose? Cause I'd never gamble my butthole, even on Peyton.
                            ...

                            What are you, some kind of asshole?
                            JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              Does that mean he has to take it if the Broncos lose? Cause I'd never gamble my butthole, even on Peyton.
                              ^this

                              And I don't think she owns a strap-on.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X