Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 16 NFL Live In-Games Thread

Discuss all of the Week 16 games here.

Should be interesting to see which teams give themselves momentum for the playoffs
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

If Seattle wins out and the 49ers lose out, plus just one Green Bay loss, they can still clinch the #2 seed in the NFC. It's far-fetched, but it at least gives me something to hope for outside of the assumed wild card spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
      If Seattle wins out and the 49ers lose out, plus just one Green Bay loss, they can still clinch the #2 seed in the NFC. It's far-fetched, but it at least gives me something to hope for outside of the assumed wild card spot.
      Yeah, problem is they get Arizona next week. They're already 16-point favorites
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Yeah, problem is they get Arizona next week. They're already 16-point favorites
        I know, that's the biggest longshot part of it. Who knows, maybe Skelton will flip a switch and become legit.

Comment

Well the Packers are going to lose to the Vikings week 17 so there is one thing at least, no matter I think people should want to play in the Wild-card round, too many possibilities for rusty play with a week off.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Browns probably gonna get a beat down this weekend against Denver. Hopefully we can get the run play going. Wouldn't mind seeing Hardesty involved more evenly in the offense.

Comment

Miami for the Playoffs
              I AM THAT GUY

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Miami for the Playoffs
                Who is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  Who is this guy?
                  I Am That Guy.
                  I AM THAT GUY

Comment

All this talk of how good Romo has been since the start of November, how much better the offense has been with Murray back, how Dez Bryant has been unstoppable, how they tore up the league's "best" defense last week and now get the league's worst... Horrific performance from Romo, Garrett, and co, incoming.
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                      All this talk of how good Romo has been since the start of November, how much better the offense has been with Murray back, how Dez Bryant has been unstoppable, how they tore up the league's "best" defense last week and now get the league's worst... Horrific performance from Romo, Garrett, and co, incoming.
                      Hope not. I need Romo to go off I'm playing him for the ship.
                      I AM THAT GUY

Comment

I don't have any confidence in anything right now

Comment

I've made a bet on 10 games. Already have the Atlanta win, and if Carolina, New Orleans, Houston, Indianapolis, Buffalo, Jets, Washington, Cincinnati and St Louis win I will win 350 $. How big of a chance do you think I have??

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

Never vote on the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by WildBuckeye View Post
                              Never vote on the Jets.
                              I know. But they're at home, and facing an equal inept team in Chargers who's also had to travel across the country and play early. I'm hoping San Diego are sleepwalking through the game while McElroy sparks the Jets somehow. I'm most worried about Buffalo.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

Working...
                              X