Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 17 NFL Live In-Games Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Week 17 NFL Live In-Games Thread

    Final week of the regular season. Discuss games here.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    Go Jags!

    Comment


    • #3
      For some reason, I'm more nervous for this Rams game than I was for the Niners game. St. Louis is sneaky good and whooped us pretty handily the first time. I dunno, I'm getting the same "uh oh" feeling I did before the games against Miami and Detroit. Hopefully I'm wrong so that momentum continues to build for the postseason.
      ONWARDS AOSHIMA!

      Comment


      • #4
        Week 17. The playoffs before the playoffs.

        God, I hope the Niners don't choke. Also hope Aldon ends up with more sacks than Watt.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Prozach View Post
          For some reason, I'm more nervous for this Rams game than I was for the Niners game. St. Louis is sneaky good and whooped us pretty handily the first time. I dunno, I'm getting the same "uh oh" feeling I did before the games against Miami and Detroit. Hopefully I'm wrong so that momentum continues to build for the postseason.
          I'd agree with you. Seahawks might also be caught scoreboard watching.

          Comment


          • #6
            Every game is either really important or worthless
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Prozach View Post
              For some reason, I'm more nervous for this Rams game than I was for the Niners game. St. Louis is sneaky good and whooped us pretty handily the first time. I dunno, I'm getting the same "uh oh" feeling I did before the games against Miami and Detroit. Hopefully I'm wrong so that momentum continues to build for the postseason.
              If the 49ers are way up does it matter?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Walter View Post
                If the 49ers are way up does it matter?
                Apart from momentum's sake, not really. Would still suck to lose the last regular season game though. At home. To a division rival. It would leave a sour taste.
                ONWARDS AOSHIMA!

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Vikings will win today.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Every game is either really important or worthless
                    I'm strangely excited for the Panthers - Saints game. Newton has been on a tear recently. I hope it continues.

                    Also I have a sneaky feeling the Cowboys will beat the Redskins. I think everything says the Redskins should win but I just get a strange suspicion about it.
                    Last edited by mdb17; 12-30-2012, 05:22 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                      Also I have a sneaky feeling the Cowboys will beat the Redskins. I think everything says the Redskins should win but I just get a strange suspicion about it.
                      The offense is a lot healthier than it was when they last played, which I'm not sure anyone realizes (Smith, Murray, Cook all missed that game, Austin left in the first quarter. Plus Ogletree but he doesn't count). But, don't get your hopes up.
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                        The offense is a lot healthier than it was when they last played, which I'm not sure anyone realizes (Smith, Murray, Cook all missed that game, Austin left in the first quarter. Plus Ogletree but he doesn't count). But, don't get your hopes up.
                        Game time temperatures will be 30 degrees and falling, with 10 mph winds.

                        I expect the Redskins will run Morris and challenge the Cowboys to stop him, early.
                        ~

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                          Game time temperatures will be 30 degrees and falling, with 10 mph winds.

                          I expect the Redskins will run Morris and challenge the Cowboys to stop him, early.
                          ~
                          I'd like to think the former's irrelevant and that they're expecting the latter. I really have no idea what to expect from this game, though.

                          I'll say this, it doesn't come down to Romo's performance as ESPN would have everyone think. If he chokes then they have no chance but no matter how well he plays the defense could still blow it.
                          Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 12-30-2012, 09:28 AM.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Spread up for the Browns @ Steelers. Browns +10.5.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                              Spread up for the Browns @ Steelers. Browns +10.5.
                              Still doesn't seem high enough.

                              Thad ****ing Lewis.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X