Saturday Wild Card Live In-Games Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Wild Card Live In-Games Thread

Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) at Houston Texans (12-4)
    Line: Texans by 4.5. Total: 43.

Walt's Projected Line: Texans -6.5.
    Saturday, Jan. 5, 4:30 ET

Minnesota Vikings (10-6) at Green Bay Packers (11-5)
    Line: Packers by 7.5. Total: 46.

Walt's Projected Line: Packers -9.
    Saturday, Jan. 5, 8:00 ET

Discuss games here
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Both games should be close, but I only expect the Bengals to pull the upset.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I agree with VF. I've got a really good feeling about the Bengals here.

Comment

It all hinges on stopping the Houston running game, if that doesn't happen then the Bengals have a real big uphill climb.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
          It all hinges on stopping the Houston running game, if that doesn't happen then the Bengals have a real big uphill climb.
          Stopping Houston's run game isn't as hard as it sounds.

Comment

It all hinges on whether Cincy's offence improves compared to recent weeks. Andy Dalton needs to be far sharper than he has been for a while.
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Dalton can't afford to overthrow an open A.J. Greentoday as he has done so often this season.

Comment

Considering how Dalton has struggled with pressure, I can see Watt ending a few drives today
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

I'm interested in seeing Andre Johnson against the Bengals secondary. The Bengals have only allowed one receiver (Danario Alexander) to break 100 yards receiving on them this season.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                    This. But Geno Atkins will be meeting Foster in the backfield on a few occasions. Schaub cant do **** without play action.

Comment

Texans by a touchdown.
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Not happy with the playoff teams this year. Teams and people I don't like all over the place

Comment

Go Packers. Fuck the Vikings.

Comment

Speaking of the Pack...

Aaron Rodgers brushes it off after Greg Jennings’ sister rips him

During Sunday’s loss to the Vikings, Jennings’ sister, Valyncia Jennings, ripped Rodgers in a series of Twitter messages, which she has since deleted. Here’s a sample:

“Why was that ball under thrown like that, he was wide open make the throw for the receiver!!! Geeez!!” Valyncia wrote. “My God Aaron Rodgers holds the ball forever! GJ was wide open 5x for that touchdown! Goodness he acts like he doesn’t want to throw to him. . . GJ is the only receiver that has to jump in the air with both hands up . . . Aaron Rodgers smh! Had him in the slot wide open no one even covered him! Where is Peyton Manning when u need him! This is utterly pathetic. . . Who can make a play @GregJennings can! He’s the best freakin receiver these clowns got! Now take your talents to south beach & get paid! . . . ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!!"
                            ~

Comment

Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                              Calling Godgers the most overrated QB needs to be done by more people. please piss him off. he is unstoppable in FU mode.

those comments below that article are ridicolous. so many haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X