Sunday Divisional Round Live In-Games Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Divisional Round Live In-Games Thread

Seattle Seahawks (12-5) at Atlanta Falcons (13-3)
    Line: Falcons by 2.5. Total: 47.

Walt's Projected Line: Falcons -3.
    Sunday, Jan. 13, 1:00 ET

Houston Texans (13-4) at New England Patriots (12-4)
    Line: Patriots by 9. Total: 49.

Walt's Projected Line: Patriots -7.5.
    Sunday, Jan. 13, 4:30 ET

Discuss games here
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Lets go home teams, really tired of people ragging on Ryan and obvious
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      Lets go home teams, really tired of people ragging on Ryan and obvious
      He's been pretty unlucky in a sense. He's been beaten by the Super Bowl champs the last 2 seasons. He's probably running into a team that matches up best against the Falcons today. They can match up with the WRs and TE, but struggle in the ground game where the Falcons also struggle. Then on defense the Falcons really struggle on run defense and Seahawks have a Lynch-Wilson combination. It's gonna be tough.

Comment

Im going to be rooting really hard for the Falcons. And i feel pretty confident that theyre going to win. NOBODY believes in tge Falcons. Meanwhile there might be (total speculation) a sense in Seattle that the Hawks have arrived already

Comment

Seattle win and the Pats win via shady refereeing and a good performance from Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            Im going to be rooting really hard for the Falcons. And i feel pretty confident that theyre going to win. NOBODY believes in tge Falcons. Meanwhile there might be (total speculation) a sense in Seattle that the Hawks have arrived already
            you're just mad that the 49ers can't win the nfc west because alex smith sucks

Comment

I hope the Patriots lose. I just want one Super Bowl where I don't care who wins.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm nervous that the Pats will get home field in the championship game now that the Refs screwed over Denver. Sigh. C'mon Texans.
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Betting Hawks ML and Texans 1 unit.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Hopefully the Pats, but Belichick specifically, have learned their lesson from the 2010 Jets game. The whole team seemed to take it for granted, but the gameplan seemed lackadaisical and Belichick just got outcoached. Just because he out-gameplanned the Texans earlier in the year doesn't mean he will again. Hoping for creativity and not playing it safe or going out with an identical plan to last game.

I really want to see Falcons-49ers, but a Seahawks-Niners threematch would be great too. Mostly rooting for the Falcons for Ryan's sake.

Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                    Seattle win and the Pats win via shady refereeing and a good performance from Brady.
                    Oh hey your sig. Interesting choice.

Comment

Anyone but New England.

So they're obvs SB champs. Last year I would've been happy with anyone except New York.
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                        lol
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

If we somehow manage to shutdown Beast Mode, then I think we have a chance.

I think everybody already writing Matt Ryan and the Falcons off will also be motivation.

Hard to concentrate on Math HW when the Falcons kick off in an hour and a half.
                          Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                          It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                            If we somehow manage to shutdown Beast Mode, then I think we have a chance.

I think everybody already writing Matt Ryan and the Falcons off will also be motivation.

Hard to concentrate on Math HW when the Falcons kick off in an hour and a half.
                            Falcons will spank Seattle in the Georgia Dome. Seattle traveling across the entire USA, playing early, and on the road, where ATL has been really damn good = Seattle losing.

I believe in Mike Smith as well. Hopefully he doesn't go McCarthy on me and suck it up when the game is on the line.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

I like Atlanta in this game, but I'm 0/2 this weekend
                              Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                              The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                              THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                              THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

Working...
                              X