• Show
Clear All

facemask
    Originally posted by eagles1990
    "Need to get a first down.... But that ref's ass is just so nice!!!"-Brady
    Originally posted by Antec
    A horse doesn't want you to rape it.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    Athletes are super into the gang banging of chicks. It breeds team work.
    GIFSoup

Comment

Robert Alford!
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Nice way to start the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CallmetheBrees View Post
          according to my lil sister one of them (im guessing that main one) is with taylor swift....good on him.
          Gotta love fake Hollywood relationships
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

That kick returner got it off to a good a start.

Trufant with the facemask but saved the TD.
            Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
            It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Td ej

Comment

Challenge!
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Alford to the Steelers.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Challenge!
                    lol
                    Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Both North returners ran past the ball on the kickoff.

Comment

Good coverage by Mark Anthony, although that was a pretty throw by Glennon.
                        Sig Bets

Comment

Almost had him
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Wagner got jacked up by Ansah's bull rush.
                            Sig Bets

Comment

Ansah looking much better than he did in practice
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

A commercial for Mobile, really?

Comment

Working...
                                X