• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a nice hole on that run.

Comment

Awesome block by Warford
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Warford got Sly Williams there.

Comment

Manuel has almost no accuracy.
          Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
          It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

eastern block ftw
            Originally posted by eagles1990
            "Need to get a first down.... But that ref's ass is just so nice!!!"-Brady
            Originally posted by Antec
            A horse doesn't want you to rape it.
            Originally posted by GongKong
            Athletes are super into the gang banging of chicks. It breeds team work.
            GIFSoup

Comment

Hey Walt, everything I've seen about Warford has been very very good. Most impressive to me being his performance against Sheldon. What is keeping him from being a first rounder or very high second rounder in your mocks?

Comment

Tavarres King with the nice side step.
                Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

that was pretty
                  Originally posted by eagles1990
                  "Need to get a first down.... But that ref's ass is just so nice!!!"-Brady
                  Originally posted by Antec
                  A horse doesn't want you to rape it.
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  Athletes are super into the gang banging of chicks. It breeds team work.
                  GIFSoup

Comment

Wow. That was a nice throw.
                    Sig Bets

Comment

Now that was a pretty pass.

Comment

EJ Manuel = stud
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Nice throw.

Comment

Ansah is just abusing Wagner...
                            Sig Bets

Comment

Oh, there was that Dobson guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                                Ansah is just abusing Wagner...
                                He didn't look very good in practice because it seemed like he was thinking too much. He's been so much better in this game because he's just doing things naturally
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X