• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Bowl Live In-Game Thread

Senior Bowl's at 4 pm on NFL Network

Discuss here
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Who will you all be paying particular attention to during the game?

People I'll be paying close to attention to:

- OG Larry Warford

- OG David Quessenberry

- OG/OT Dallas Thomas

- OT/OG DJ Fluker

- OT Lane Johnson

- DE Alex Okafor

- DE Datone Jones

- DE/DT Margus Hunt

- DT Jordan Hill

- DT Kawann Short

- DT Montori Hughes

- ILB Kevin Reddick

- OLB Trevardo Williams

- TE Ryan Otten

- TE Mychal Rivera

- TE Vance McDonald
    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
      Who will you all be paying particular attention to during the game?
      Sasha Grey and Tori Black.

Comment

Wait, I don't get the Senior Bowl...goddammit! I chose the absolute worst time to cancel cable. FML

Comment

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Wait, I don't get the Senior Bowl...goddammit! I chose the absolute worst time to cancel cable. FML
          Bro, do I even need to tell you your options?
          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
            Bro, do I even need to tell you your options?
            For the last goddamn time, I am not prostituting myself to old men so I can afford cable television! I do that so I can afford new shoes.

Comment

For the last goddamn time, I am not prostituting myself to old men so I can afford cable television! I do that so I can afford new shoes.
              I guess I'll have to tell pheltz the bad news.
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                I guess I'll have to tell pheltz the bad news.
                He's gonna be so sad.
                Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/american-football.html

I'll be keeping an eye on:

QB EJ Manuel
                  RB Kenjon Barner
                  WR Terrance Williams
                  WR Markus Wheaton
                  TE Ryan Otten
                  TE Mychal Rivera

DT Kawaan Short
                  DT Sylvester Willams
                  DE Datone Jones
                  DE Michael Buchanan

OLB Kasheem Greene
                  OLB Sean Porter

S Jonathan Cyprien
                  S Bacarri Rambo
                  CB Jordan Poyer
                  Last edited by CreamRanger; 01-26-2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Game's about to start!
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Interested to see who stands out.
                      Sig Bets

Comment

since im not used to looking for 3-4 personel any certain ppl i should really be looking at today?
                        Originally posted by eagles1990
                        "Need to get a first down.... But that ref's ass is just so nice!!!"-Brady
                        Originally posted by Antec
                        A horse doesn't want you to rape it.
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        Athletes are super into the gang banging of chicks. It breeds team work.
                        GIFSoup

Comment

Those 5 kids from One Direction look so gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            Those 5 kids from One Direction look so gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that
                            according to my lil sister one of them (im guessing that main one) is with taylor swift....good on him.
                            Originally posted by eagles1990
                            "Need to get a first down.... But that ref's ass is just so nice!!!"-Brady
                            Originally posted by Antec
                            A horse doesn't want you to rape it.
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            Athletes are super into the gang banging of chicks. It breeds team work.
                            GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by CallmetheBrees View Post
                              since im not used to looking for 3-4 personel any certain ppl i should really be looking at today?
                              NT John Jenkins is a natural 0-tech NT

DE/DT Margus Hunt
                              Sig Bets

Comment

Working...
                              X