No announcement yet.

Live Super Bowl XLVII In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore Colin K. and Jim H seem like poor sports. Talking about how they were the better team and the Ravens got away with one and such. I expect that kind of talk from fans but not from players/coaches. Be professional and lose with some sort of dignity. No one likes crybabys.

Comment

• They should have let Plaxico Burress shoot himself in the leg to signal the end of the first half.
      Stolen from the internets.
      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
        No, the 49ers lost because they made mental error after mental error for the first 30:10 of the game.
        They did make mental errors. But let's be real... there were 3 blatant fouls in a row, none of which got called. The defensive holding I'm actually cool with them not calling because sometime that goes uncalled. But the hit on a defenseless receiver before that was absolutely ridiculous! And changed the outcome of the game. And then on the punt, at first I wondering why they let the punter run around for so long. And then they showed the replay from the other angle and you could see Ravens players just literally hugging the 49ers punt team in the end zone. That's possibly a safety! At the very least the game can't end on that play.

Comment

• Ehhh....Who cares? Stupid 9ers and Stupid Ravens both should have lost. In a real twist ending like M. Knight himself wrote the script.

Aliens did it.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Cuz its funny
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Poor Jero Boger.
              Find Jesus Christ and be Saved.

Comment

• I won money on Squares and props. Good evening for me
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Also Flacco is still not a Top 10 QB.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)