Live Super Bowl XLVII In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    Another Ckane138 debate: Are ribs and wings overrated because of how messy they are to eat?
    I don't like to eat that stuff because it's messy
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Another Ckane138 debate: Are ribs and wings overrated because of how messy they are to eat?
      Hell no

Comment

Not if you use trongs, dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
          I don't like to eat that stuff because it's messy
          There's also the question of how much meat you're actually eating because there's so much bone.

Comment

• Wings are the overrated food ever. Did you know that restaurants used to throw them out? Now they're the prime food here. Sigh.

Comment

• C'mon 49ers (and I don't even have money on them!)

Comment

There's also the question of how much meat you're actually eating because there's so much bone.
                Boneless wings FTW
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yes. Totally yes
                  sigpic

Comment

• Loving the U2 song.

Comment

No they are overrated because other parts have more meat on them.

Comment

**** no.

What the hell CKane!
                        Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                        It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                          No they are overrated because other parts have more meat on them.
                          Foreigners don't get to have opinions on this question.
                          Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                          It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                            We do have ribs and wings over here you know. We used to own you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                              unless their opinion is "they're great", of course.

Comment

• Pizza is the best party food. No doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X