No announcement yet.

Live Super Bowl XLVII In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to find an animated GIF of Master Blaster shutting off the power to Bartertown in Mad Max Beyond THunderdome. Goodell could replace Tina Turner while Payton and Vilma are Master/Blaster.

Comment

• They cut the power out so that the Singing Fat lady could warm up secretly.

Comment

• My god, these guys are retarded
        Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
        The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
        THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
        THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Pay back for Bounty-Gate.

~

Comment

• Schefter is reporting that Goodell has deemed that this was a scheme by the New Orleans Saints and has proceeded to suspend Sean Payton and Drew Brees for the 2013 season in an effort to prevent such dastardly deeds ever happening again.

Goodell has dubbed the scandal: Lighting Gate.
            Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
            It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Marino seems to think Alex Smith has a strong arm.

Comment

• In other news, Goodell just offered Saints their draft pick back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                  I'm just not sure why she gets so much head.

I'll be making sure i'm boning first.
                  Hmm, you should have put me on. I can make things work for you too.

Comment

• Hahaha who was that groaning/laughing
                    The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat

Comment

• It's like 3rd and 14 right after this, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        The Undertaker is here!
                        Winner
                        sigpic

Comment

• If Kaepernick had a heart attack and had to be revived on field, Harbaugh would still get him examined before putting Alex Smith in the superbowl 22 points down.

Comment

• Holy ****, I don't need second-by-second updates of the lights being turned on

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              Hmm, you should have put me on. I can make things work for you too.
                              I've got an american chick on whatsapp that i'm saving for the summer.

Are you anywhere near California?

Comment

• NFL Films production for this game:

"Both teams came to New Orleans looking to shine bright. But only one team... was Lights Out"

Comment

Working...
                                X