26. BAL - Marcus Peters, CB
    27. DAL - Landon Collins, S
    28. DEN - Jake Fisher OT
    29. IND - Cedric Ogbuehi, OT
    30. GB - Denzel Perryman, ILB
    31. NO - Dorial Green-Beckham, WR
    32. NE - Randy Gregory, DE/OLB
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Surprised Beasley's so low and Randall is so high. Most picks make sense
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Melvin Gordon to the Browns seems idiotic
      sigpic

Comment

No Kendricks? That's a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Definitely out of left field but what if they're in love with him over everyone else available? Almost have to take him at 19, right?
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Definitely out of left field but what if they're in love with him over everyone else available? Almost have to take him at 19, right?
            I guess but it would feel like such a luxury pick and we all know the Browns don't need luxuries right now
            sigpic

Comment

Surprised Beasley's so low and Randall is so high. Most picks make sense
              He stole most of it from me. I'm gonna put Peat up around 10 or so, drop Flowers a bit, and some of his O.L. are 2nd rounders.
              ~

Comment

I like how he just added Gregory and Green-Beckham to the end of the mock. Nobody knows what to do with those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by tvance View Post
                  I like how he just added Gregory and Green-Beckham to the end of the mock. Nobody knows what to do with those guys.
                  Heard the Rams would take him in R2 but yeah pretty much this
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    No Kendricks? That's a surprise.
                    Yeah, he should be the first ILB drafted.

Oakland please.

Comment

While I'd be upset about losing out on either Amari Cooper or Kevin White to the Bears, Trae Waynes wouldn't be too bad of a pick.

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        I'd be more upset if we let Beasley slip past us. But I agree, our RB tandem is pretty good, and drafting a first round RB probably is a luxury we really can't afford.

Comment

The way I see this draft is prospects 18- 40 are about the same and not really worthy of pick #19. I think La'el Collins dropping because of potential murder charges(not that I think it's likely he murdered her, I just feel like he'll drop because of the risk) really hurts the Browns who were reported to be interested in picking up a lineman early in the draft. Becuase Collins falls guys like Peat and Humphries may both go before #19 leaving the Browns with less on the table. That could persuade them to take a player who is generally considered to be a game changer, over reaching for someone who'll fill more of a need. If I was the browns I'd seriously consider trading 12 and 19 for a higher selection to get Cooper or White despite having gotten the pick by passing on Sammy Watkins. I'd also like to lobby Jaelen Strong at #19, but I like the dude... in the hope he has a good NFL career please Browns pass on him.

Comment

I really want Peters

Gordon's prolly going to be our pick

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Amer Abdulla (sp?) RB guy looked really good in the playmaker feature with dumb Mariuchi (sp?)

Like he looked better in the drills they were running than the other three dudes.

Get him later round. Our RBs are decent, but I wouldn't mind an upgrade. I mean who needs WRs and a QB in a passing league???? But seriously, I would love to see the Browns not be dumb and actually pick some skill players anywhere in the draft that are actually good players for years to come. We have a good OL already and that hasn't helped us win ****. Oh well.
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                              X