• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

I heard it's 2016 already.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 15h15 hours ago

Ian Rapoport Retweeted Mike Garafolo

And Cousins wants at least the average per year of the tag -- $19M.
    ~

I would like 19M too
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      I would like 19M too
      Me too! People are complaining about Cousins and his agent going for the gusto, but that's what being a free agent is all about. He has the leverage.
      ~

Comment

Yeah, he'll get more money than he's worth if only because Washington might be afraid that Cleveland will snipe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          Yeah, he'll get more money than he's worth if only because Washington might be afraid that Cleveland will snipe him.
          It's not just Cleveland. For instance if the Redskins try the transition tag, Philadelphia has all sorts of cap room to come in and make an offer that would be hell for D.C. to match.
          ~

Comment

Any team dumb enough to pay Cousins $19M a year deserves what they get.

He's a borderline starter.

Comment

Y'all can talk about how teams can sign Cousins to a ton of money, but they're not going to even if Washington uses the transition tag.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

Yeah, they'll probably just use the transition tag on him because franchising him is completely out of the question, and there seems to be a big disparity between how much he and his agent thinks he's worth, and how much everyone else does.

Comment

He should be worth a lot to a team who wont have an opportunity to pick a starting QB: Eagles, Rams, Texans, Jets, Cardinals

Comment

AZ won't go after Cousins

Comment

Rapoport or somebody like that recommended this draft piece by Bob McGinn.
                      ~

Comment

Cleveland not interested in Kap.

Thank goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by pssst View Post
                          He should be worth a lot to a team who wont have an opportunity to pick a starting QB: Eagles, Rams, Texans, Jets, Cardinals
                          Eagles and Rams could have a shot at one of the top two quarterbacks in the draft. Definitely should have the opportunity to draft the third.
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

Crappy Starters going rate is 17M+ now

Soooo............all other positions just revolted
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

I think the Redskins would be dumb not to tag Cousins
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Working...
                              X