Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you guys know that Brad Kaayas mom is Felicia on Friday. He's the son of bye Felicia.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• When watching Garrett Bolles i found myself watching RB Joe Williams. They say 4.35 speed. At 5'11 205 I wouldn't be shocked if he didnt sneak into day 2.

Comment

• What happened to Cam Robinson? Wasn't he supposed to be a top 10 lock best LT in the draft?
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
          What happened to Cam Robinson? Wasn't he supposed to be a top 10 lock best LT in the draft?
          He might end up going there anyways. But name the best offensive lineman to come out of Alabama since Saban's been there. It's not a pretty history.

I know, I know, grade the player not the school. But Alabama runs an offense that emphasizes power run blocking and size over athleticism and pass protection, and that just doesn't work in the NFL where edge rushers are faster and interior linemen are bigger. Very few offensive lines can bully defenders like Alabama does in the SEC.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

What happened to Cam Robinson? Wasn't he supposed to be a top 10 lock best LT in the draft?
            People finally started watching tape.

Comment

Yes i still think he is the best. I watched 3 of his game's. He shut Myles Garrett down.

Comment

• Obi Melifonwu is the guy who really makes me scratch my head. You can't count on him to cover anybody at the NFL level, and a stiff run-defending safety is a dime a dozen now.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post

Yes i still think he is the best. I watched 3 of his game's. He shut Myles Garrett down.
                Garrett basically played on a snap count for most of the season due to lower-body injuries. I think it affected him a lot this year, and without his explosion he's basically just another guy out there.
                Last edited by Blue; 02-22-2017, 01:53 PM.

Blue is right

Comment

• I like how people link other draft bust from the same school and say it does not work. Dont draft a RB from Bama. Dont draft a CB from Boise ST. Cam Robinson to me is a top 5 player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    Obi Melifonwu is the guy who really makes me scratch my head. You can't count on him to cover anybody at the NFL level, and a stiff run-defending safety is a dime a dozen now.
                    Yeah I watched him the other day. You see his size and you think stud. You watch him on tape and you think pass

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      I like how people link other draft bust from the same school and say it does not work. Dont draft a RB from Bama. Dont draft a CB from Boise ST. Cam Robinson to me is a top 5 player.
                      If you keep drafting guys at the same position from the same school and they all keep failing for the same reason, it's downright impressive to not make the connection.

Also, what's wrong with Bama running backs? Richardson sucked, but Ingram/Lacy/Henry have all been fine. Possibly overdrafted, but they belong in the league.

Blue is right

Comment

• Cam Robinson is not Cyrus K who i said was horrible or DJ Fluker

Comment

• I watched Forest Lamp. I really like him but as a day 2 pick. Starting Guard who can play Tackle if needed for rotational purposes due to an injury.

Comment

• I dont know what to think of Buda Baker. I like the way he plays but he makes alot of plays that has me asking what are you doing. He takes bad angles. He plays off instinct. Hes not a good tackler. Just throws his body into people and grabs their ankle. I think he is a nickle CB not a safety. I think 3rd round pick at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              Cam Robinson is not Cyrus K who i said was horrible or DJ Fluker
                              Hey, maybe Robinson is different. When I've watched him, I've seen him as more of a right tackle. But I think it's silly to discount that college programs recruit certain types of players to fit a system, just like NFL teams draft for a system.

Blue is right

Comment

• Jarrad Davis wont do Combine drills due to an Injury

Comment

Working...
                                X