This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

That was my first assumption. He could also just be a party animal, though I don't see why either would matter to New England so long as he puts in the work on the field and doesn't get arrested.
    If Mike Reiss doesn't have anything concrete that's a pretty irresponsible article.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

That was my first assumption. He could also just be a party animal, though I don't see why either would matter to New England so long as he puts in the work on the field and doesn't get arrested.
      Probably just the assumption that a married guy with kids is less likely to fall off the wagon and party too hard so that it affects his performance, murder a bunch of people, slack off after getting a big contract, etc.
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

Probably just the assumption that a married guy with kids is less likely to fall off the wagon and party too hard so that it affects his performance, murder a bunch of people, slack off after getting a big contract, etc.
        That was my assumption. If they're looking to tie a guy down long term, it would make sense that one with a wife and kids who would have to move with him would give them a bit more leverage.

Comment

• Looking more and more like Kizer's poor football IQ and slow playing speed are going to drop him into the second round.

I am, however, deathly curious whether Davis Webb will jump him and possibly be selected in the first round. I like Webb as a developmental guy, but I can't believe anybody would invest a high pick in him after the Goff Experiment did not work out at all in year one.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

Comment

• Oh, the poverty!
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I guess it's better to have the forum crash now instead of the week of the draft.

Any thought on where Foster will fall, given recent and past events?

Comment

• Wait. The forums are back?? I thought Walt killed them off for good.
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Jesus, I've been so productive at work lately without these forums to distract me. Things were getting weird.

I'm loving these Browns trading to No. 6 rumors. Just gives the Titans more leverage to get the Bills to move up to 5.

Comment

• About fucking time.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• It's alive! Stuff happened this week, and there was no where to discuss it!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                        It's alive! Stuff happened this week, and there was no where to discuss it!
                        The bad news is our last backup was from 3/23 so we lost all of April

The good news is we have retired from the self-hosting these forums and are now on VBulletiin's cloud. Which means this forum should run as well as any VBulletin application can. And it should be a lot more stable as it isn't attached to the main site anymore..which we occasionally have to move from time to time.

In other words we should be set for awhiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
                          Wait. The forums are back?? I thought Walt killed them off for good.
                          Same
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by WFDevTeam View Post

Coincidentally, April is the month I made all of the predictions about this year's draft that will actually happen. Oh well, I guess yall will just have to take my word for it that I predicted everything with 100% accuracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WFDevTeam View Post

The good news is we have retired from the self-hosting these forums and are now on VBulletiin's cloud. Which means this forum should run as well as any VBulletin application can. And it should be a lot more stable as it isn't attached to the main site anymore..which we occasionally have to move from time to time.

In other words we should be set for awhiles.
                              No worries, as long as the forums run better. My question is, will the site crash at some point during the draft this year?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Please let Reuben Foster fall to 20.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X