Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuben Foster will be a Bronco. The new Shane Ray.
    sigpic

Comment

• I think Foster is trying his best to actually make it to New England. He might actually punch a woman on camera just to fall to the 3rd round.

Comment

• "You have hit your login attempt limit."

- me, trying to login to change my mock. I guess no one else can do so, either, so far?
        ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
          "You have hit your login attempt limit."

- me, trying to login to change my mock. I guess no one else can do so, either, so far?
          ~
          Same problem here.

Comment

• Caleb Brantley charged with battery after punching a woman in the face. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/20...triking-woman/

I want to see a mock draft where the Bengals take all of these players with off the field issues. It could happen.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

Same problem here.
              Yeah it's brutal. I don't have any good ideas just a lot of bad ones at this point in time. I'm going to need VBulletin's help on getting the login to work consistently and have had a mixed bag with their support team.

So.....the plan is I'm going to use the old version of the forum as a gateway for our users to login. And I'm going to as quickly as possible augment that with our own registration screen (which means separate credentials, etc.)

Is going to be a messy situation through the draft.

Comment

same.
                ~
                Well you know. Its about time WalterFootball has a season with some sort of asterix next to it. (I'm trying my best to rationalize a bad situation)

Comment

So...where do peeps think Reuben Foster should be mocked now? *Asking for a fiend.
                  ~
                  I wasn't a fan of his before the diluted sample, and I was pretty stoked that he might go to a division rival (Bengals). Now he might actually fall into my team's draft range, which concerns me greatly.

I think the highest he could go is #15 (Colts), while the more realistic matches might be in the 20s (Broncos, Lions, Dolphins, Raiders)

Comment

• Originally posted by WFDevTeam View Post

Yeah it's brutal. I don't have any good ideas just a lot of bad ones at this point in time. I'm going to need VBulletin's help on getting the login to work consistently and have had a mixed bag with their support team.

So.....the plan is I'm going to use the old version of the forum as a gateway for our users to login. And I'm going to as quickly as possible augment that with our own registration screen (which means separate credentials, etc.)

Is going to be a messy situation through the draft.
                    The new forum gateway is working fine to log in with this account, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

The new forum gateway is working fine to log in with this account, thanks.
                      Good to hear.

It's not a long term solution but nice to know its serving some purpose in the here and now.

Comment

• How many QBs do you guys think go in the first round? Think someone bites on Trubisky really early?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post
                          How many QBs do you guys think go in the first round? Think someone bites on Trubisky really early?
                          Trubisky seems like a lock. I have a good feeling Mahones goes somewhere in round 1, maybe even as high as the Cardinals. Maybe Watson, although I think he goes round 2 (perhaps I'm giving bad teams too much credit by thinking they won't reach on him).

So if the over/under is 3.5 first-round QBs (that's what Vegas is offering, iirc), I'm going under.

Here's a list of props outside of what Vegas is offering (useful for gauging a player's over/under if nothing else): http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/nfl-draft-betting-props

Comment

• Originally posted by WFDevTeam View Post

Well you know. Its about time WalterFootball has a season with some sort of asterix next to it. (I'm trying my best to rationalize a bad situation)
                            I got in with the legacy login, thanks!

Man did my April 7 mock get outdated by new information (and/or smokescreens, of course).
                            ~

Comment

• Hey! Everybody is still alive!

Tulloch came back to Detroit to announce his retirement last week, which is odd because he played for the Eagles last year and people thought the way the Lions released him may have been of the uncool variety. Apparently he is on good terms with the Lions still.

Peppers apparently had a diluted urine sample at the Combine per Schefter.
                              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post
                                How many QBs do you guys think go in the first round? Think someone bites on Trubisky really early?
                                I'd bet on three of the four, though there's a decent chance one of the teams picking near the top of the second trades up if they like what's left.

I think Trubisky goes pretty early. In a draft this deep, with so many teams wanting to move down, the price to move up will be lower than usual, since teams make their own charts for pick value anyway. I could see the Browns giving up like one second round pick to make sure they get the QB they want before anyone else, or the Bills pulling the trigger if they like Trubisky significantly over Watson.

The earliest I see a QB going is 5 in a trade with the Titans, the latest is 10 at the Bills. Robinson wants a second round pick and would probably move down for less than what Walt reported the Jets are asking for to move to six, and they could maybe get it from the Browns or the Bills. I almost think it's not a question of whether the Browns move or not as much as it is a question of where they move up to. If no one before 10 picks a QB, then the consensus really great players are all off the board by then anyway, so I would guess the Bills would go ahead and pull the trigger on him then.

Watson, who knows? Depends on if a team likes him. Mahomes has a ton of first round buzz, so I guess he goes (I think he's ****). Texans almost have to pick a QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X