No announcement yet.

2017 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Casserly says the Carr deal means there's little chance Cousins will sign an ltd with the Redskins.
    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Remember when people here were saying Blake Bortles was better than Carr? I do.
      Then it was revealed that all of his numbers came from garbage time.

Charlie Casserly says the Carr deal means there's little chance Cousins will sign an ltd with the Redskins.
      I don't see why, unless Cousins is being overvalued. I don't think Cousins will be in Washington much longer anyways, though.
      sigpic

Comment

• Look, it's the Washington State Redskins "State Pride" license plate!

statepride617a.jpg
        ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
          To be fair, those marketing guys do have to deal with 3 teams that play in a different state than their name suggests (Giants, Jets, Redskins) and 2 others that are too vague to determine which one they play in (Patriots and Panthers). Most pro sports only have 0 teams with those kinds of issues.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• I say we don't have to be fair to marketing guys.
            ~

Comment

• And Kansas City who plays in Missouri, because that's how KC works.

Comment

• Yeah NJ has both the Jets and Giants and I always found that funny.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• If you didn't hear, Zach Orr may be coming out of retirement due to a second opinion saying he doesn't have an increased chance of getting paralyzed. He's meeting with the Lions today. Not sure about the Lions' ability to afford him and a Stafford extension at the moment. It also sounds like the way things went down with him being technically listed as retired may be why he is now a FA instead of under Ravens control. Didn't look to heavily into that part though.
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                    It also sounds like the way things went down with him being technically listed as retired may be why he is now a FA instead of under Ravens control. Didn't look to heavily into that part though.
                    He actually didn't sign any retirement papers. It seems like everyone just assumed he wasn't going to play again, so no retirement papers were signed and no RFA tender offered. Unusual situation, but one that future GMs will learn from.

Comment

• Happy Fireworks Day!
                      ~

Comment

• WR Dorial Green-Beckham released after one season with the Eagles
                        ~

Comment

• Titans' second rounders, keeping the tradition alive.

Comment

• Mental midgets with drug problems rarely succeed in the NFL
                            sigpic
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• 3 days until Cousins is probably gone next year day.
                              ~

Comment

• Cousins. Parity. Brady retires then NFL has to hype the Dalton/Cousins of the world as good players
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X