No announcement yet.

2017 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do yall think Garrett asking the Cowboys to trade up is going to sit well with the Browns?

Actually asking here. I have no idea if that's something that would piss a team off or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      Do yall think Garrett asking the Cowboys to trade up is going to sit well with the Browns?

Actually asking here. I have no idea if that's something that would piss a team off or not.
      Meh, apparently the tone was joking. That'll get old though, considering he's already made "jokes" about not wanting to play in cold weather.

Comment

Cruz and Jennings cut. Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuz

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
          Cruz and Jennings cut. Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuz
          Youse guys using that 1st round pick on a running back?

Last edited by EL Guapo; 02-13-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

It was a video ESPN had sitting around since early December, and then released it out of context as clickbait. He's a kid who wants to play for his childhood team. Nothing wrong with that.

Anyoone would be stupid to knock him for that. Or a horrible knee-jerk reactionist.

Comment

Victor Cruz might have been a Jet if Rex Ryan never opened his fat mouth.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Youse guys using that 1st round pick on a running back?
                I could get a white running back

Comment

I don't think so, at least not too much. These guys are in the talent acquisition business.

Some fans will be annoyed, but I suspect that goes away after his first multi-sack game.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post

I could get a white running back
                    Charlie gave him to the Bucs.
                    ~

Comment

Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                      Looks like he had a good day.

~
                      A bad day of fishing beats a good day at work, especially if you work for the Browns.

Comment

This offseason is literally the worst offseason I've seen in a long time. There is so much the Browns can talk about, yet the only thing anyone wants to talk about is how far they can deepthroat Garoppolo, and if you don't think Garoppolo is a guaranteed HoFer, then you're clearly retarded.

Comment

Garoppolo is an easy narrative, so reporters run with it and fans parrot the reporters. While annoying, I find it supports my overall misanthropy.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Garrapolo won 2 SB rings while being mentored by the GOAT Tom Brady and coached by Bill Bellicose don't tell me he hasn't shown anything because he looked excellent in his 2 and a half games. That's a bigger sample size than any QB in the NFL draft has played in. He's easily worth the no.12 overall pick and a 3rd hee's a proven winner and will definitely not be the next Matt Castle. - Every Patriots fan.

Good luck dealing with that until the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by DingoLad View Post
                              Garrapolo won 2 SB rings while being mentored by the GOAT Tom Brady and coached by Bill Bellicose don't tell me he hasn't shown anything because he looked excellent in his 2 and a half games. That's a bigger sample size than any QB in the NFL draft has played in. He's easily worth the no.12 overall pick and a 3rd hee's a proven winner and will definitely not be the next Matt Castle. - Every Patriots fan.

Good luck dealing with that until the draft.
                              You're missing the fact that Garoppolo was a premiere QB prospect in the draft, while every other former Brady backup was a dirt farmer from Nowheresville who barely made it into the draft, and that clearly indicates that Garoppolo is clearly can't fail player, and is guaranteed to be an all-pro.

I'll say this, if we trade for him, and it works out well for us, I'll eat all the crow I deserve. (#CROWHOES) But it can just backfire so hard on us that it's mildly terrifying.
                              Last edited by Johnnyallstar; 02-14-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

You're missing the fact that Garoppolo was a premiere QB prospect in the draft, while every other former Brady backup was a dirt farmer from Nowheresville who barely made it into the draft, and that clearly indicates that Garoppolo is clearly can't fail player, and is guaranteed to be an all-pro.

I'll say this, if we trade for him, and it works out well for us, I'll eat all the crow I deserve. (#CROWHOES) But it can just backfire so hard on us that it's mildly terrifying.
                                I hope you like your crowell done.

Comment

Working...
                                X