Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want a girl who looks at me the way Crow looks at Kizer.

Comment

• #FreeZeke
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-suspend-him/

There it is. Conspiracy, *****es!

Comment

• Kasey Redfern is making the Lions 53 man roster! ... because Sam Martin is on the NFI list to start the season. So update your fantasy football punter rankings accordingly. Also, the leagues I play in should totally include punters somehow.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Preparing to weep when my favorite scrub doesn't make the 53.
            ~

Comment

• So many little things written about the possibility of the Lions trading for Sheldon Richardson. Which is an idea I could get behind since the Lions have lost 2 DEs and a DT for the season while Ansah has been on the PUP list all preseason (though he is expected to start week 1).

Edit: ... Aaaannnndddd he goes to freaking Seattle for Kearse and a pick. Nuts.
              Last edited by kirmie; 09-01-2017, 02:06 PM.
              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                So many little things written about the possibility of the Lions trading for Sheldon Richardson. Which is an idea I could get behind since the Lions have lost 2 DEs and a DT for the season while Ansah has been on the PUP list all preseason (though he is expected to start week 1).

Edit: ... Aaaannnndddd he goes to freaking Seattle for Kearse and a pick. Nuts.
                Sheldon must feel like he just hit Powerball.

P.S. Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 6m6 minutes ago

So Jets get WR Jermaine Kearse, a 2nd-round pick and a 7th-round pick.
                Seahawks get DL Sheldon Richardson and a 7th-round pick.
                ~
                Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 09-01-2017, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                  Preparing to weep when my favorite scrub doesn't make the 53.
                  ~
                  You and me both, pal. Mostly because his job is going to Kellen "Frequently mistaken for a ballboy/intern" Moore

Comment

• The Brock Osweiler era is over in Cleveland. But they still have that 2nd round pick next year.
                    ~

Comment

• Best part is that Brock's contract has offset language in it so that if he's signed as a free agent that we're off the hook for some of the money/cap space.

I feel bad that we cut Greco. He was a solid inner lineman, but he would be our 6th now, and I suppose they wanted a younger, cheaper option for the backup.

But now the funny part is that after Joe Thomas, our longest tenured Brown is Josh Gordon.

Comment

• Panthers traded the Browns a 4th round pick for 36 Andy Lee Punts.

Brandon Weeden doesn't have a job because his social security was about to kick in. Also, TJ Ward looking for a job again. I'd love to see him come back and play with Peppers.

Comment

• Folks...Brandon Weeden is available. Again.
                          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                            Panthers traded the Browns a 4th round pick for 36 Andy Lee Punts.

Brandon Weeden doesn't have a job because his social security was about to kick in. Also, TJ Ward looking for a job again. I'd love to see him come back and play with Peppers.
                            I'd have beaten you to that if forum commenting wasn't so darned buggy.

P.S. I wish we could trade some scrubs for a 4th round pick.
                            ~

Comment

• Redskins waived QB Nate Sudfeld.

Sudfeld was a sixth-rounder out of Indiana last year and spent his rookie season on the 53-man roster as the No. 3 quarterback. The Redskins will likely try to sneak him to the practice squad. Sudfeld has good size at 6'6/227 and arm strength, but that's about all he has going for him.
                              "Sneak" lol. I'll fall off my dinosaur if another teams signs him.
                              ~

Comment

• LOLOLOLOL The Browns traded Pittsburgh back their own 6th round pick (Gilbert trade) for Sammie Coates and a 7th round pick. Sheeeeeeeit. I liked Coates before his hands turned to buttery stone, but maybe Pep and Hue can get something out of him. I'm just surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X