This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

Awesome. I was considering posting a few TTT posts because of those bums.

How in the hell... All I can think of is this.

Heh, love that movie. But yeah, how is Cro doing this? Is he immune to all forms of birth control?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      I stickied some threads to keep them above the garbage. For some reason I can delete threads but not ban the bots so there's not much we can do to stop them.
      I will still blame you for the spam.
      sigpic

Comment

• Jaguars lose wide receiver Allen Robinson for the season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament

Terrible news for him especially because this is the last year of his rookie contract..he's only making $898,755 this season.
        ~

Comment

• According to the snap counts, DJ Hayden actually played more snaps opposite Slay than Nevin Lawson. Combined with NB Quandre Diggs shutting down Fitzgerald when he covered him this group might not suck. Redfern officially tore his ACL and MCL so the Lions will be signing a punter in the next 24 hours. Oddly enough, Prater apparently led the NCAA in punting his last year at UCF.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Update: R.I.P. 2017 Cardinals. Johnson is out 2-3 months with his wrist injury, so Arizona's season is finished.

- walter
            I have to agree. Fork time for the redbirds.
            ~

Comment

• Tuitt only week to week with biceps injury. Phew.
              sigpic

Comment

• The Lions signed Jeff Locke as their new punter and put OT Corey Robinson on IR along with P Redfern. They waived OT Storm Norton already and he isn't back to the PS as far as I'm aware, which is lame since he was a draft pick this year that went to my high school. He was actually on the PS until the Saturday before the game when he was called up. For now they've replaced Robinson with former Dallas OT Emmett Cleary who's only game experience came once the Tyron Smith was hurt against the Lions last December.

Edit: Kevin White and Jerrelll Freeman officially go to the IR for the Bears. Bears at Tampa could be ugly.
                Last edited by kirmie; 09-12-2017, 02:58 PM.
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                  Tuitt only week to week with biceps injury. Phew.
                  Good news for Tuitt.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So, lets be honest here: Daqvid Johnson missing the season is a blessing in disguise for the Cards. They aren't reaching the super bowl with a decrepit Carson Palmer under center. This will give them higher picks to hopefully grab a QB in the draft.
                    sigpic

Comment

So, lets be honest here: Daqvid Johnson missing the season is a blessing in disguise for the Cards. They aren't reaching the super bowl with a decrepit Carson Palmer under center. This will give them higher picks to hopefully grab a QB in the draft.
                      It's absolutely best long term/longterm/whatever. So which college QB is kind of a statue but has a cannon hanging off his shoulder? He should be probably be big, too. BA knows his guy is gonna take some hits in that system.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Ask Walt to tell the IT guys to give you ban their ass power. makes no sense to have this forum overrun on every single thread with Russian bots.

Browns suck as always. Kizer some hope for the future if he doesn't die before hand. losing is never good for higher draft picks. never ever ever ever ever ever a good idea. This isn't the NBA. #1's bust all the damn time. All the damn time, man. Its like none of you watch the foosball year in and year out.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

It's absolutely best long term/longterm/whatever. So which college QB is kind of a statue but has a cannon hanging off his shoulder? He should be probably be big, too. BA knows his guy is gonna take some hits in that system.
                          The Wyoming guy? There's Chase Litton if he hits the gym. Yeah, Bruce will definitely be looking for his new Ben. The Steelers will be, too. At least, they better be.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Wyoming guy? There's Chase Litton if he hits the gym. Yeah, Bruce will definitely be looking for his new Ben. The Steelers will be, too. At least, they better be.
                            Maybe the Steelers could trade Ben and three 1sts for Luck.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Josh Allen is a Ben clone
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Maybe the Steelers could trade Ben and three 1sts for Luck.
                                I'd love to have Luck. He and AB would be a nightmare, and I'm sure he would love actual time in the pocket. Ben's likely done, but they could have Bell. If only it were that easy. And not cost a zillion picks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X