Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To start DeVante Parker or CJ Anderson. Tough one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      To start DeVante Parker or CJ Anderson. Tough one.
      Charlie guesses CJ 16 points, DeVante 13. Of course, your mileage may vary...
      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Charlie guesses CJ 16 points, DeVante 13. Of course, your mileage may vary...
        ~
        Yeah. I just worry about my matchup with all three RBs. I have Gurley, Shady, and Anderson. On top of that Big Ben might have trouble too.

The matchup Parker or even Cooper Kupp has looks a lot friendlier.

Comment

• Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson struggling against decent FBS defenses (not even decent in Oregon's case)? Wow, it's almost like they aren't good passers or something.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

Comment

• For real, though, Feaster might be the best running back name in recent memory.

Comment

• This Ehlinger kid in Texas has had a fantastic game. Dude looks legit for a freshman.

Comment

• Yanda done for the season with a leg fracture.

Ravens have now lost the top 4 guards who were on the roster going into TC. It's only week 2...

Comment

• Originally posted by Terps View Post
                  Yanda done for the season with a leg fracture.

Ravens have now lost the top 4 guards who were on the roster going into TC. It's only week 2...
                  JFC dude.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Browns injured another QB. Pretty much par for the course
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Coleman prolly done too. same hand prolly broken again. oh well was nice knowing ya.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• In the continuing story of the Titans ****ing up the second round pick:

Kevin Dodd is pretty much officially a bust. He was inactive against the Jags, and not for injury. Austin Johnson isn't doing any better. Hardly saw the field in either game, despite Sly Williams getting railroaded by Marshawn Lynch.
                        For context, the next pass rushers taken after Dodd were Noah Spence, Kamalei Correa, and Carl Nassib. The next three DTs after Johnson were Jihad Ward, A'Shawn Robinson, and Jarran Reed.

At least Derrick Henry is legit.

Comment

In the continuing story of the Titans ****ing up the second round pick:

Kevin Dodd is pretty much officially a bust. He was inactive against the Jags, and not for injury. Austin Johnson isn't doing any better. Hardly saw the field in either game, despite Sly Williams getting railroaded by Marshawn Lynch.
                          For context, the next pass rushers taken after Dodd were Noah Spence, Kamalei Correa, and Carl Nassib. The next three DTs after Johnson were Jihad Ward, A'Shawn Robinson, and Jarran Reed.

At least Derrick Henry is legit.
                          At least they didn't sign Lawrence Timmons.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Connor Williams tore his meniscus. ****.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

At least they didn't sign Lawrence Timmons.
                              Eh, I'm not complaining like I used to. Robinson is a solid drafter so far. The second round is just cursed for the Titans, since he's not doing much better than Ruston Webster did there.

And I don't need to remind anyone how bad he was at the draft.

Comment

Eh, I'm not complaining like I used to. Robinson is a solid drafter so far. The second round is just cursed for the Titans, since he's not doing much better than Ruston Webster did there.

And I don't need to remind anyone how bad he was at the draft.
                                I just wanted to make fun of the LT situation. Also, give Austin Johnson a break. Seems like it usually takes about 3 years for the big fatties to realize they aren't the strongest guys on the field anymore.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X