This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Seems to be how things go now. You are either a receiving threat that will inevitably be compared to a basketball player, or a blocker that everyone forgets about. Not too many TEs are the total package anymore.
    If you want to see a Heath Miller, total package type check out the Hurst kid from South Carolina. He'll mash dudes in-line.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Congrats to the Bills for trading down 17 picks and still getting the NFL defensive rookie of the month in Tre'Davious White.
      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
        Congrats to the Bills for trading down 17 picks and still getting the NFL defensive rookie of the month in Tre'Davious White.
        ~
        I'm biased, but loved Tre in college and thought he'd be an excellent pro. Congrats kid.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Lame. The NFL gave the ST player of the week to Jake Elliiott for kicking a 61 yard field goal to win a game when he missed one of his 3. I was hoping the Lions would sweep the ST player of the week awards with Prater getting his second of the month after going 4/4 including FGs of 55 and 57 yards. Seeing as how the record for 55+ yard FTs in a full season was 3 before he broke it on Sunday. I wonder if the Lions winning would have changed who won the STPotW this week?

Akeem Spence's dad is a contractor and was apparently denied a job because of Akeem kneeling on Sunday during the anthem.

Looks like Jarrad Davis is good to go (in stage 5 of concussion protocol), but Kenny Golladay was LP yesterday and seems to be out today.

Edit: Davis still in stage 4. He only looked like he was going to be a full participant in the early portion. Still listed as LP.
          Last edited by kirmie; 09-28-2017, 05:01 PM.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but some kid at Utah already has 30 receptions this season. Some big time transfer from Oregon. Also, Jaylen Samuels from NC St might be my favorite player in the country to watch.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• TJ lang missed 1 practice, full participant the next, then missed today. Listed as questionable along with a ton of other guys. I think they forgot about the change to the questionable status from last year.

Probably the longest and best article on a long snapper ever written. Don Muhlbach will be snapping for his 200th game Sunday.

On a sadder note, Steve Longa's dad was hit and killed by an SUV yesterday.
              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• So, Demarius Randall left the stadium after arguing with a coach? Wtf???
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I'm wholly unimpressed with Darnold.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                    I'm wholly unimpressed with Darnold.
                    Luke Falk stock up.
                    ~

Comment

• Any good games today?
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Any good games today?
                        FSU-Wake Forest, apparently

Auden Tate WR1
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

FSU-Wake Forest, apparently

Auden Tate WR1
                          I'm most interested in Duke Ejiofor from that game. I'll watch it later going over just Wake's defensive snaps.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Clemson VT is on my TV.
                            ~

Comment

• LSU losing their homecoming game to Troy, ffs. They really need to stop recruiting athletes and start recruiting football players instead, star ratings be damned.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

LSU losing their homecoming game to Troy, ffs. They really need to stop recruiting athletes and start recruiting football players instead, star ratings be damned.
                                I saw that. Damn, they fell off a cliff. I like how some folks are trying to build up Georgia as a potential Bama slayer now. As if they wouldn't lose by 20.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X