Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke - UVa is pretty good through 3qtr. Kiser and Blanding have combined for 17 tackles so far. Through 3qtr.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Boomer...Sooner?
      sigpic

Comment

• Is anyone talking about NC State QB Ryan Finley? He looks like a Dark Horse 1st rounder.

Comment

• Man, we are sooo young. Against Fla, we had 3 freshmen on the Oline and 3 freshmen in the secondary. At least we managed to eek out an SEC road win.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
            Man, we are sooo young. Against Fla, we had 3 freshmen on the Oline and 3 freshmen in the secondary. At least we managed to eek out an SEC road win.
            Florida's time was coming for awhile. They were winning in spite of themselves. Seems like people want Eddie O. out already. What they don't realize is that no one is dethroning Bama until Saban retires/loses interest.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Florida's time was coming for awhile. They were winning in spite of themselves. Seems like people want Eddie O. out already. What they don't realize is that no one is dethroning Bama until Saban retires/loses interest.
              I remember in my time at LSU, there was contingent of fans that were passionate about football, and sometimes even knowledgeable. The, there was a larger contingent of fans that would get absolutely blind drunk before the game, cheer until about the half (by which time the buzz had worn off and they were now hungover) and would spend the second half sitting on their asses and only getting to their feet and cheering if the tv camera was on them. It's the latter group that you find on the 'net *****ing about Da CoachO. Les did a lot of damage to the program, and it's going to take time to turn things around. Now, if he can just get kiddy Canada to quit running jet action on Every. Damn. Play.

And really, many of the dorks calling for his job are current/recent students that were Miles fans who have just been waiting to pounce.
              Last edited by Castiron; 10-08-2017, 10:45 AM.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• "Big time" programs tend to have that issue. PSU faced it with Franklin last year, and he ended up stabilizing everything with a successful season. I don't think Nebraska realizes what it has become yet. And then there is Texas.
                sigpic

Comment

• I feel bad for Nebraska, but I lol mightily at Texas. Especially since errybody wanted Herman and his gimmick offense to come "save" LSU. Worst high-paying gig in college football.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Nebraska should take advantage of their heartland location and go the Wisconsin route.
                    sigpic

Comment

• They have such as small population to recruit from, though. It's gonna take one helluva coach to turn that thing around.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Adrian Peterson traded to the Cardinals.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                          Adrian Peterson traded to the Cardinals.
                          For a ham sandwich, I guess?
                          ~

Comment

• Not even Peterson can scale the 30 year RB wall.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Lions picked up Datone Jones. Probably doesn't mean good things for Haloti Ngata's injury on Sunday. No idea who he is replacing because they won't announce it until tomorrow. I think he falls under the category of "doesn't suck", so he'll probably be good on the Lions DL. Just like the the no names that excel there.
                              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Son of a... Ngata to IR. The Lions also picked Caraun Reid back up.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X