This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

Irving is an RFA after this year. He'll most likely play out 2018 on that tag as Lawrence plays on the franchise tag. Dunno if either stays with the team past next year. Gotta lock in those 2020 comp picks, gotta keep paying Tyrone Crawford to suck.
    Eh, Crawford isn't bad he's just getting paid twice as much as he's worth.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Sumlin has to go. But, if I were Franklin, I wouldn't want that job unless the cult of Paterno is still ****ing things up in Happy Valley.
      I haven't heard much, unless there's trouble behind the scenes. They will likely throw a ton of money at him to keep him around. It helps he is a PA guy but money talks in these situations.

Personally I'd stay away from the SEC West until Saban leaves. The expectations are nigh unobtainable for these places until then. Only the Mississippi schools can put a dent in the war machine but they are guaranteed to drop games elsewhere.

Do what Dabo did in Clemson and build your death machine elsewhere.
      sigpic

Comment

• I don't see Franklin going anywhere. He turned down lots of jobs while he was at Vandy, and A&M isn't an upgrade over Penn State. I believe he really does have his dream job already.
        Might leave for the NFL though.

Comment

Eh, Crawford isn't bad he's just getting paid twice as much as he's worth.
          They moved him to RDE with the idea he could help against the run on early downs, and he got repeatedly blown up by the Packers' backup LT. He can't take the beating of an every down DT without getting hurt and Lawrence is killing it too hard at LDE for anyone else to play meaningful snaps there.

I agree he's at least, like, an NFL player, but it's very much a round peg/square hole thing. He's ideally, like, 5th best D-lineman, not your 5th highest cap hit.
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Bowman released by the 49ers.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Syracuse hanging in with Clemson so far.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Lol. Lions are listing Stafford as questionable along with Ansah, Lang, Wagner, Golladay, and D. Washington. I'd be surprised if anybody other than Golladay and Washington we're out. I don't think Vegas would let me bet $1,000 on Stafford playing even if they gave me -10,000 odds.
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Haha Clemson.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Damn, Cuse with the upset over Clemson. Two top five teams down in consecutive weeks. That'll shake up the rankings.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                      Damn, Cuse with the upset over Clemson. Two top five teams down in consecutive weeks. That'll shake up the rankings.
                      Syracuse has been playing good ball this year. LSU having such a tough time with them doesn't look nearly as bad now. And am I the only person that wants to stuff Dabo Sweeny into a laundry hamper then stack 50 lbs of weights on top because you know that little twerp wouldn't be able to power the lid open? Barney Fife mother****er.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Syracuse has been playing good ball this year. LSU having such a tough time with them doesn't look nearly as bad now. And am I the only person that wants to stuff Dabo Sweeny into a laundry hamper then stack 50 lbs of weights on top because you know that little twerp wouldn't be able to power the lid open? Barney Fife mother****er.
                        Cuse has. They have a real murder of a schedule though.
                        sigpic

Comment

• And holy ****, Washington State went down hard to Cal. College ball is nuts.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Time to see if LSU can string together 2 SEC wins in a row.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Doesn't seem like it. But in good news the freshman RG looks pretty good.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Well, we've closed to within 9 at the half, but we're not stopping the run worth ****.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X