Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut it to 2 with a nice run by DJ Chark.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• A minute thirty left with a one point lead and the ball.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Four point lead with 38 seconds left.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• That's two in a row, babay!
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Good win vs Auburn.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
              Good win vs Auburn.
              It was ugly, but at least the team showed some heart and got the much needed home win. Hopefully they push it to three in a row with a convincing win against Ole Miss next week.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Penn State has a rough 3 weeks ahead with the Wolverines, Buckeyes, and Spartans all right in a row.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                  Penn State has a rough 3 weeks ahead with the Wolverines, Buckeyes, and Spartans all right in a row.
                  Just beat the goshdurn Cuckeyes plz.

How much longer you think before Harbs has Big Blue rolling like Saban does Bama? Tbh I was expecting a Natty by year 4 at the latest. Not feeling confident about that right now.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• What's going on.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Just beat the goshdurn Cuckeyes plz.

How much longer you think before Harbs has Big Blue rolling like Saban does Bama? Tbh I was expecting a Natty by year 4 at the latest. Not feeling confident about that right now.
                      They will be extremely tough next year, and a serious threat the following year. I think everyone collectively gave the maize and blue a mulligan this year, as they lost more or less their whole defense and don't have the offense in place to compensate. Michigan was smart knowing this wasn't an instant fix and not pulling a Texas. RichRod and Hoke did their damage to the program. Not to mention OSU is always present, PSU has risen from the grave, and Dantonio lives to make the Wolverines miserable. They will be damn good though. Not Saban-levels, as it will be harder for them to mine the talent-rich South, but still a pain.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Golden Tate is likely missing a few weeks and is getting an MRI on his shoulder. Glover Quin has a concussion (he was down motionless for a while) which will likely take more than a week. Greg Robinson was wearing a boot so who knows. I have no idea what is wrong with Cleary, but TJ Lang will likely be back after the bye as it seems his back acted up the morning of the game. The bye is now the Lions best friend and they desperately need Decker back.

If you include guys who were hurt before the season started then by the end of the Saints game the Lions were missing 3 OT, 4 RG, 1 RB, 2 WR, 3 DT, 2 DE, 1 LB, 1 S, and 2 P.

On the plus side this likely means we see the awesomely named Jace Billingsley. He's a shifty slot guy for those who know nothing about him so he'd make the most sense as a short term Tate replacement.
                        http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                          Golden Tate is likely missing a few weeks and is getting an MRI on his shoulder. Glover Quin has a concussion (he was down motionless for a while) which will likely take more than a week. Greg Robinson was wearing a boot so who knows. I have no idea what is wrong with Cleary, but TJ Lang will likely be back after the bye as it seems his back acted up the morning of the game. The bye is now the Lions best friend and they desperately need Decker back.

If you include guys who were hurt before the season started then by the end of the Saints game the Lions were missing 3 OT, 4 RG, 1 RB, 2 WR, 3 DT, 2 DE, 1 LB, 1 S, and 2 P.

On the plus side this likely means we see the awesomely named Jace Billingsley. He's a shifty slot guy for those who know nothing about him so he'd make the most sense as a short term Tate replacement.
                          Tate is one of my favorite receivers in the league. Hope he's ok and doesn't miss much time.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Jonathan Allen has a Lisfranc sprain, out 3-4 weeks.
                            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                              Jonathan Allen has a Lisfranc sprain, out 3-4 weeks.
                              ~
                              Just saw that. Sucks.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Rodgers to have surgery on his collarbone.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X