Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeShone Kizer was found buying 540 condoms in a walmart.

I may have to re-evaluate his alpha rating.

Comment

• TJ Lang is in concussion protocol. Apparently the symptoms popped up during or just before practice. Probably not playing on Sunday.

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
      DeShone Kizer was found buying 540 condoms in a walmart.

I may have to re-evaluate his alpha rating.
      The irony of a player who went to Central Catholic High School and Notre Dame buying condoms in bulk. Also, damn son!
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
        The irony of a player who went to Central Catholic High School and Notre Dame buying condoms in bulk. Also, damn son!
        Irony? More like typical. See Judge Roy Moore for more bible-thumping news.
        ~

Comment

• Marty Bennett released by the Pack and picked up by the Patsies.

Vontae Davis released by the Colts and will have groin surgery. Have we officially reached "Lol Colts" territory?
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• This has nothing to do with anything, but I have a fantasy team where I have Amari Cooper, Kareem Hunt, Jay Ajayi, Mike Evans, and Ezekiel Elliot. I don't think this week will go well for me. Thankfully its a non-money work league.
            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Is it just me, or has Amari Cooper been not good this year?
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                Is it just me, or has Amari Cooper been not good this year?
                I picked him a couple times in Walter weekly fantasy contest lineups. He cost too much and delivered about zero, so I've forgotten all about him.
                ~

Comment

Is it just me, or has Amari Cooper been not good this year?
                  The Raiders as a whole have been disappointing.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Did Reese/McAdoo get fired yet?
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Did Reese/McAdoo get fired yet?
                      They got the vote of confidence. So give it time. End of the year probably.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

They got the vote of confidence. So give it time. End of the year probably.
                        Yep. Was hoping just for entertainment value, but it's probably for the best to wait until the end of the season and just clean house. And trade OBJ.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I've become a fan of Rashard Fant (CB, Indiana). Looks like a quality slot player to me.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Never forget where you were the day that Adrian Clayborn received NFC DPOTW for his 6 sack demolition of the Cowboys.

For those unaware, Clayborn hasn't had a 6 sack season since his rookie year in 2011, and no player has had a 6 sack game since Osi Umenyiora in 2007.
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              Never forget where you were the day that Adrian Clayborn received NFC DPOTW for his 6 sack demolition of the Cowboys.

For those unaware, Clayborn hasn't had a 6 sack season since his rookie year in 2011, and no player has had a 6 sack game since Osi Umenyiora in 2007.
                              We made Case Keenum look like Aaron Rodgers combined with Tom Brady, so I feel your pain.
                              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                                Never forget where you were the day that Adrian Clayborn received NFC DPOTW for his 6 sack demolition of the Cowboys.

Can't believe they gave Green so little help over there. Drives me nuts.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X