This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Whyno‏Verified account @SWhyno

Love this from Morgan Moses on impact of converting a fake punt: "It rejuvenates the offense like, 'All right, shoot, Jay got some balls.'"
    Also: Curse you, Walter!

Dak Prescott, QB, Cowboys

Dak Prescott has been awful recently, but he should rebound against the Redskins.
    ~

Comment

• Whoa. Dan Mullens to Florida. I guess Scott Frost will go to Nebraska now.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
        Whoa. Dan Mullens to Florida. I guess Scott Frost will go to Nebraska now.
        Trying to recapture the glory of the Tebow era. The guy had success at Miss. State though, that's definitely something. Even got the best of Saban a couple of times. I don't hate the hire, especially since the rest of the SEC east is a dumpster fire outside of Georgia.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Trying to recapture the glory of the Tebow era. The guy had success at Miss. State though, that's definitely something. Even got the best of Saban a couple of times. I don't hate the hire, especially since the rest of the SEC east is a dumpster fire outside of Georgia.
          I think Danny is an ok coach. I just don't like Florida and felt he was building something pretty good at Miss St. Oh well, makes the west a bit easier so that's a win for me.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Meanwhile David Cutcliffe is the latest to turn down the Vols. Tee Martin is rumored to be the next target. No one wants to coach rocky top.
            sigpic

Comment

• I'll always love you Eli

Comment

• Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                I'll always love you Eli
                Amazing. Where is Siena, the Giants have totally taken the role we thought the Jets were going for when the season began.
                ~

Comment

• Can't believe NY is benching Eli to start Geno ****ing Smith.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Miss State replaces Dan Mullen with PSU OC Joe Moorehead. That should be interesting.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I might put my resume in for the Tennessee job. Why not? No one else wants it.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Herm Edwards to Arizona St.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The Sun Devils will play to win the game. Hello!?!?! They will play to win the game!

This ain't gonna work. Your time with the Jets was fun Herm, but your time was up years ago. Even the greatest coaches have a shelf life. The merely "pretty good" ones lose their luster even faster.
                          sigpic

Comment

• The thing that baffles me is that people (fans) are still lusting after Gruden ffs.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

The thing that baffles me is that people (fans) are still lusting after Gruden ffs.
                              They recognize him from ESPN and his personality in general. Plus he won a super bowl. They forget that it was with Dungy's players and that he failed to rebuild the roster afterwards.
                              sigpic

Comment

The thing that baffles me is that people (fans) are still lusting after Gruden ffs.
                                We're a really delusional fanbase, but we could be worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X