Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody setup a calculator at the end of this article that takes your age and tells you about how much the Lions have sucked in your lifetime and about how old you were when import things happened. I feel like Cleveland should have one as well. The Lions have over 100 more losses than wins in my lifetime. They could go undefeated for 6 straight years in the regular season and the Lions would still have a losing record overall. That's freaking depressing. On the plus side I took a look and the Lions have one more non-losing season in my lifetime than the Browns. Though I guess that should be expected since a couple of those seasons were when the Browns didn't even exist as a team.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Amazing. Where is Siena, the Giants have totally taken the role we thought the Jets were going for when the season began.
      ~
      I read the forums at least once a day. Usually before I go to bed.

How I feel about this? Stupid Giants better not take the Jets future QB. At this point I'm rooting for the Jets to draft any QB which they feel can be a franchise one in the 1st round next year. I'm down to trade up too. Giants should keep Eli. They won't with a new regime, but they should.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

I read the forums at least once a day. Usually before I go to bed.

How I feel about this? Stupid Giants better not take the Jets future QB. At this point I'm rooting for the Jets to draft any QB which they feel can be a franchise one in the 1st round next year. I'm down to trade up too. Giants should keep Eli. They won't with a new regime, but they should.
        I think the Giants should stick with Eli as well. If they'll give him an Oline and a run game, he's got another three years in him.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So...Jimbo leaves the Noles for A&M, and Fulmer is the new AD for Tennessee. Fun.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
            So...Jimbo leaves the Noles for A&M, and Fulmer is the new AD for Tennessee. Fun.
            Really??? Holy sh*t.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Really??? Holy sh*t.
              Yup. Two things: Jimbo has been pushing for better facilities for a bit and not getting what he wanted. Also: the Aggies gave him 75 million over 10 years.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Yup. Two things: Jimbo has been pushing for better facilities for a bit and not getting what he wanted. Also: the Aggies gave him 75 million over 10 years.
                Aggies, man. Paying 75 mil to go 5-3 in the SEC West. I'll enjoy watching us hand Jimbo his ass every year.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Wow. Didn't see Jimbo going. Where's Doc when I want his opinion?
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Heh, I forgot about Doc. But yeah, I could see this not ending well. Unless Jimbo is a recruiting machine.
                    sigpic

Comment

• There seems to be a ridiculous number of people that think Eli should go. But, if you get a RB that runs for 1400 yds and grabs 50+ passes, a TE that gets 80+, a slot that gets 80+, and an ok Oline then you can build a helluva offense. Remember LTs Chargers? It was LT, Rivers, Gates, and sorta WR. Now it's easier to be successful as a WR so the math isn't hard here.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

There seems to be a ridiculous number of people that think Eli should go. But, if you get a RB that runs for 1400 yds and grabs 50+ passes, a TE that gets 80+, a slot that gets 80+, and an ok Oline then you can build a helluva offense. Remember LTs Chargers? It was LT, Rivers, Gates, and sorta WR. Now it's easier to be successful as a WR so the math isn't hard here.
                        Eli should go to Jacksonville, reunite with Coughlin, hand it to Leonard, toss it to Robinson and Lee and have that good defense. After that they need to sink more resources in the line and they can take that division.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Redskins will evaluate whether to shut down Trent Williams, Jordan Reed for the season

I'm on "of course, this season is over for us".
                          ~

Comment

• I really don't understand this Tennessee situation or what role Jimmy Haslam apparently had in it. Anyway, I think they should hire Tee Martin or Les Miles.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I really don't understand this Tennessee situation or what role Jimmy Haslam apparently had in it. Anyway, I think they should hire Tee Martin or Les Miles.
                              It's the funniest thing. Ooh! Maybe Haslam is paying Hue Jackson to suck to get fired from Cleveland so he can coach the Vols!

Oh, and Scott Frost to Nebraska is official. Should be interesting if he can recruit up there.
                              sigpic

Comment

• College Football playoffs: Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama. The Iowa blowout was too big of a flop for OSU to overcome.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X