This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Haslem needs to sell the team. He should have fired Hue Jackson for being a laughably bad head coach, not Sashi.
    0-16 generally means everyone goes.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

0-16 generally means everyone goes.
      lol "generally"? You mean that one time? Don't try to act like other teams are as cool as the 2008 Owen XVI Champions! The Browns will have to start off the next year with a couple more losses to truly catch the Lions and their 19 game losing streak.

The Browns beating GB this week would be a great consolation prize for me since the Lions are blowing it. Go Browns!
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

lol "generally"? You mean that one time? Don't try to act like other teams are as cool as the 2008 Owen XVI Champions! The Browns will have to start off the next year with a couple more losses to truly catch the Lions and their 19 game losing streak.

The Browns beating GB this week would be a great consolation prize for me since the Lions are blowing it. Go Browns!
        I need the Giants to win 2 more games. Somehow. Just so they won't be in the top 5.
        ~

Comment

Pssh. Poseur. 0-26 expansion Bucs are where it's at. Including one of the most quotable coaches ever!
          sigpic

Comment

• In more serious news: Shazier undergoes surgery, and it will be 4-6 months before any future considerations are made. Obviously, quality of life is a bigger concern than football for him at the moment.
            sigpic

Comment

• Just realized the Independence Bowl is now the Walk Ons Independence Bowl. That's just... weird. It makes it sound like the game is actually an all star game of random walk ons.

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
              In more serious news: Shazier undergoes surgery, and it will be 4-6 months before any future considerations are made. Obviously, quality of life is a bigger concern than football for him at the moment.
              That's terrible. Hope he comes out of it well.
              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Just realized the Independence Bowl is now the Walk Ons Independence Bowl. That's just... weird. It makes it sound like the game is actually an all star game of random walk ons.

That's terrible. Hope he comes out of it well.
                He has movement in his legs at least. So I'd imagine he'll walk again. In my highly undereducated opinion.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                  In more serious news: Shazier undergoes surgery, and it will be 4-6 months before any future considerations are made. Obviously, quality of life is a bigger concern than football for him at the moment.
                  Hoping for as full a recovery as possible.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Haslem needs to sell the team. He should have fired Hue Jackson for being a laughably bad head coach.
                    Yes.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Yes.
                      Walter likes Hue, because he says the team hasn't quit. It just needs more talent.

My opinion is Haslem belongs in jail because he's a mega-crook. Sadly, if you're rich in America, you usually get away with being a crook.
                      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Walter likes Hue, because he says the team hasn't quit. It just needs more talent.

My opinion is Haslem belongs in jail because he's a mega-crook. Sadly, if you're rich in America, you usually get away with being a crook.
                        ~
                        Hue is horribad, but so was Sashi. The team could always hire newly unemployed Jerry Reese. He'd never draft a LB or OL before the 5th round, but he'd also never trade down which seems to have been Sashi's undoing.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• John Dorsey named Browns GM. I fully expect that immediately after the season Hue will be fired and Dave Toub will be named HC.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I'm actually really liking the staff that Pruitt is putting together. And it's totally not just because I just want this cluster**** of a search to end well.

Comment

• Hue is a great cheerleader, but a horrible head coach. The Browns have enough talent to be a 4 win team, despite Kizer being horrifically bad. Hue can't coach his way out of a paper bag. We're running triple wing option plays at the 50 on 3rd and 11. His playcalling isn't giving us the chance to win downs, let alone games.

Hue was put in a bad situation, sure, but 1 win in 30 games is atrocious, and trying to usurp trading rights by offering 2 seconds for AJ McCarron is moronic to the extreme. Hue will not lead this team out of the gutter.

Comment

Hue is a great cheerleader, but a horrible head coach. The Browns have enough talent to be a 4 win team, despite Kizer being horrifically bad. Hue can't coach his way out of a paper bag. We're running triple wing option plays at the 50 on 3rd and 11. His playcalling isn't giving us the chance to win downs, let alone games.

Hue was put in a bad situation, sure, but 1 win in 30 games is atrocious, and trying to usurp trading rights by offering 2 seconds for AJ McCarron is moronic to the extreme. Hue will not lead this team out of the gutter.
                                A GM will want to bring in his own guy. If Hue isn't gone at the end of the year, he'll be a lame duck next year. Which is very, very Browns.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X