Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding all the QBs declaring: I'm fine with it, for selfish team interests.

Whether we pick one or not, it improves our choices at 13.
    ~

Comment

• I'm not buying the stuff with the Pats. Until I see it with my own eyes, that team isn't dead.

I have many mixed thoughts on Gruden coming back.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        I'm not buying the stuff with the Pats. Until I see it with my own eyes, that team isn't dead.

I have many mixed thoughts on Gruden coming back.
        Neither am I. It's clickbait sewn together with very thin thread. Nobody with half a brain can think they are going to have a HUGE blowup because Brady's witch doctor doesn't get a corner office in the team facility anymore.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Wildcard weekend! Four team's fans are getting ready to watch their guys in playoff games tonight, and one town marched in a circle around their stadium.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The NFC games should be good. The only thing of intrigue in the AFC this week is whether or not things get all Bortled up and Buffalo pulls the upset.
            sigpic

Comment

• I'm more interested in the AFC games right now. Whether or not that lasts very long after kickoff is another matter entirely.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                I'm more interested in the AFC games right now. Whether or not that lasts very long after kickoff is another matter entirely.
                Really? To me, the AFC ace looks like a contest for who gets to get murdered by the Pats and Steelers in the second round.

NFC race is way more interesting. Or at least, Saints-Panthers is. Falcons could be good again too. Maybe the Vikings as well. Sucks the Eagles lost Wentz so late.

Then again, I haven't watched as much NFC this season.
                Last edited by Daniel; 01-07-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                  lol GB asked to interview Teryl Austin for DC, who already interviewed with the Bengals, and the Lions said no.
                  And now I'm hearing Matt Patricia is the fave to land the Lions HC gig. Hmmm.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Bobby Bancroft ‏ @BobbyBancroft 15h15 hours ago

After Tennessee's playoff win this weekend only 8 teams have longer playoff win droughts than the Redskins

Rams 2004
                    Raiders 2002
                    Tampa Bay 2002
                    Miami 2000
                    Buffalo 1995
                    Cleveland 1994
                    Detroit1991
                    Cincinnati 1990
                    ~

Comment

• Bears hire Chiefs OC Matt Nagy to be the new head coach.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                        Bears hire Chiefs OC Matt Nagy to be the new head coach.
                        Makes sense and should help develop Trublonsky. Still don't like them firing Foxy, though.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Teryl Austin off to be the DC for the Bengals. I'm pretty confident the Lions are in a holding pattern for Patricia right now. Unless the rumors are true and BB is leaving NE and will magically come to coach Detroit. The only thing that could be better than that is if the requests about the Packers having to release Rodgers came to fruition as well. That would be a glorious day indeed.

Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                          Bobby Bancroft ‏ @BobbyBancroft 15h15 hours ago

After Tennessee's playoff win this weekend only 8 teams have longer playoff win droughts than the Redskins

Rams 2004
                          Raiders 2002
                          Tampa Bay 2002
                          Miami 2000
                          Buffalo 1995
                          Cleveland 1994
                          Detroit1991
                          Cincinnati 1990
                          ~
                          What's depressing is that the Lions playoff drought can also be called their shortest playoff drought of the Super Bowl era. At least this shows some hope. I look forward to the year when Green Bay, NE, Dallas, Pitt, and the Giants all miss the playoffs simultaneously. Preferably with Detroit, Buffalo, Cleveland, and the Bengals making at least the 2nd week.
                          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Bevell out as OC in Seattle, Bradley to return to Chargers.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Pettine looks like the new DC for the Peckers.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Senior Bowl roster seems to be getting interesting. Seattle might be losing their DC since he has been allowed to go elsewhere at the same position.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X