X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck Daniel

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

It's definitely not just you. Titans are going to end up having to pay out for ****ing Logan Spain and Josh Kline.
      I knew Kline was up, but I thought Spain was still under contract?
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Very sad news. Keith Jackson, the absolute GOAT, has died.

RIP.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I knew Kline was up, but I thought Spain was still under contract?
          Nah, they're both up. Avery Williamson and Daquon Jones too. Williamson grew up a Titans fan and is from Kentucky, so I assume he'll take a hometown discount, but we're losing at least one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Nah, they're both up. Avery Williamson and Daquon Jones too. Williamson grew up a Titans fan and is from Kentucky, so I assume he'll take a hometown discount, but we're losing at least one.
            Let the most expensive one go. None are particularly good. AW is probably the best of the bunch.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Is it just me, or does this year's FA class suck an unusual amount?
              Some good secondary players are available, but the only household names are Cousins and Bell.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Some good secondary players are available, but the only household names are Cousins and Bell.
                Secondary tier players, or DBs?
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Take Clelin Ferrell out of your 2018 1st round, Dabo Swinney just said he's returning to school.

Tim Bourret @TimBourret 14h14 hours ago

Dabo Swinney just announced at team banquet that Clelin Ferrell, Austin Bryant, Kendall Joseph, Mark Fields all returning for senior year. Did not say anything about Christian Wilkins.
                  =====
                  ~

Comment

Secondary tier players, or DBs?
                    DBs. Well, both. I could see some good value signings for smart teams, and dumb teams overspending on mediocre talent.

Matt Patricia is expected to be the next Lions coach. The Steelers are expected to tag Bell again, which he has already threatened to retire over. I hope they tag and trade him, personally.
                    ​​​​​
                    sigpic

Comment

DBs. Well, both. I could see some good value signings for smart teams, and dumb teams overspending on mediocre talent.

Matt Patricia is expected to be the next Lions coach. The Steelers are expected to tag Bell again, which he has already threatened to retire over. I hope they tag and trade him, personally.
                      ​​​​​
                      Who are a few of the dbs?

I'd tag Bell, personally, and run him into the dirt next year then let him walk. But I expect them to sign him long term, because it seems thats what they do now.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Who are a few of the dbs?

I'd tag Bell, personally, and run him into the dirt next year then let him walk. But I expect them to sign him long term, because it seems thats what they do now.
                        Burnett and Joyner are available. There are a few cheaper options at safety, too. Of course that's where I'm looking.

He may price himself out of the Steelers range though. So they may want to sign him to a long term deal but not be able to. This is another strong year at RB in the draft though so there are plenty of options to compete with Conner if they go that route.
                        sigpic

Comment

Burnett and Joyner are available. There are a few cheaper options at safety, too. Of course that's where I'm looking.

He may price himself out of the Steelers range though. So they may want to sign him to a long term deal but not be able to. This is another strong year at RB in the draft though so there are plenty of options to compete with Conner if they go that route.
                          Oh, there's Trumaine Johnson too. Forgot about that.

I bet they sign him, but we'll see what happens this offseason.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Thanks Tomlin! Go JAGS!!!
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Thanks Tomlin! Go JAGS!!!
                              I hope they beat the empire next week.

The Steelers need to fire both Haley and Butler. I'd personally love it if they hired Pagano. Tomlin needs to re-assess a few things, too; his mindless risk-taking reared it's ugly head again.
                              Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 01-14-2018, 07:04 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope they beat the empire next week.

The Steelers need to fire both Haley and Butler. I'd personally love it if they hired Pagano. Tomlin needs to re-assess a few things, too; his mindless risk-taking reared it's ugly head again.
                                They need to fire Tomlin more than anything. But they won't, and I think Butler is a definite upgrade over Lebeau.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X