Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, this is interesting. Lions picked up Bo Davis as their DL coach.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
      Well, this is interesting. Lions picked up Bo Davis as their DL coach.
      No idea who that is.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

No idea who that is.
        Guy who coached the DL at 'Bama and Miami for Saban before he was forced to resign because he talked to some kids when he couldn't talk to the kids and told the NCAA he didn't. Supposedly highly thought of at the time.

Comment

Guy who coached the DL at 'Bama and Miami for Saban before he was forced to resign because he talked to some kids when he couldn't talk to the kids and told the NCAA he didn't. Supposedly highly thought of at the time.
          Bama fudging recruiting rules? I don't believe you.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Pittsburgh Steelers‏Verified account

We have signed FB Roosevelt Nix to a new four-year deal.
            ----~

Comment

• I saw that. Didn't see the money but it's probably not much. Nix doesn't get the ball much but he's a solid blocker and a stud special teamer. Glad to have him in the fold.
              sigpic

Comment

• MOAR fullback!
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Frank Reich is the Colts new HC. Could be worse I suppose, they could have hired Jim Caldwell.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                    Frank Reich is the Colts new HC. Could be worse I suppose, they could have hired Jim Caldwell.
                    Good thing this is the first Reich and not the second or third. Those Reichs were jerks.

Comment

Good thing this is the first Reich and not the second or third. Those Reichs were jerks.
                      lol
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Draft choices for 2019/2020 down to Cleveland, KC, Nashville, Denver, and Vegas. I never even considered KC as a possibility before. I literally have no idea what they have to do there other than BBQ and the pro sports teams. Hopefully Detroit is in the mix for 2021 or 2022. Should have the new tallest building in Detroit finished in 2020. If everything goes well there may even be a football team that has 2 or more playoff wins in the Super Bowl era!

Comment

Draft choices for 2019/2020 down to Cleveland, KC, Nashville, Denver, and Vegas. I never even considered KC as a possibility before. I literally have no idea what they have to do there other than BBQ and the pro sports teams. Hopefully Detroit is in the mix for 2021 or 2022. Should have the new tallest building in Detroit finished in 2020. If everything goes well there may even be a football team that has 2 or more playoff wins in the Super Bowl era!
                          Cleveland? Really? I guess because they usually have a high pick or two. If either Cleveland or Nashville get it I'd consider going again. The draft in Philly was awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Cleveland? Really? I guess because they usually have a high pick or two. If either Cleveland or Nashville get it I'd consider going again. The draft in Philly was awesome.
                            Oh man. I am definitely going if it's in Nashville.

Comment

• Watching a replay of NE v Pitt. I really really dislike Antonio Brown, but damn he is sooo good. IMO Bell is overrated. Brown isn't.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Yes Cleveland. They're a historically significant franchise. Frankly I'm kinda pissed Pittsburgh has wasted so much oxygen talking about about getting the SB there (which is never happening) when they should be concentrating on the NFL Draft. Thanks Tomlin!
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X