This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    I keep hearing about teams intrigued by Martavis Bryant but it seems a bit like smoke to me. But if someone wants him the Steelers should flip him for a defensive player. Juju is the #2 now anyways. Only problem would be depth: it's cloudy beyond AB, Juju, and MB thanks to Rodgers tearing an ACL and everyone else a likely candidate to be cut.
    I think that's mostly leftover garbage from the middle of the season when he was causing problems and teams thought they could get him at a steep discount.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Here's why I still hang out with you all, even tho the WF forums have become decrepit.

Jacksonville_is_out,_so_who_s_still_in_the_Kirk_Cousins_sweepstakes_-_2018-02-26_13.30.01.jpeg

Draft the best player!!! Why didn't anyone think of this before.
      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
        Here's why I still hang out with you all, even tho the WF forums have become decrepit.

Jacksonville_is_out,_so_who_s_still_in_the_Kirk_Cousins_sweepstakes_-_2018-02-26_13.30.01.jpeg

Draft the best player!!! Why didn't anyone think of this before.
        ~
        Reminds me of the board circa 2009 or so. The year Lions fans wanted Aaron Curry over Matt Stafford. Ahh... memories.
        sigpic

Comment

Reminds me of the board circa 2009 or so. The year Lions fans wanted Aaron Curry over Matt Stafford. Ahh... memories.
          lol What's sad is that we know damn well that Millen would have drafted Curry and been applauded by fans and pundits as we watched the Lions go 0-32.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

lol What's sad is that we know damn well that Millen would have drafted Curry and been applauded by fans and pundits as we watched the Lions go 0-32.
            Nah, he would have drafted another WR with a room temperature IQ.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The state of the site and especially the forums is just sad. Miss the old days.
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• And yet the quantity of worthwhile football posts hasn't gone down a bit.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                  Irving I would hate to see leave, make him prove he can play well in a contract year like D-Law before you decide to let him go.
                  Executive vice president Stephen Jones said on Tuesday that the team will tender defensive lineman David Irving. Jones said the team has not yet figured out what level tender they'll put forth.
                  ~

Comment

• The competition committee is mulling over some interesting things. Mainly limiting PI calls to 15 yards and doing away with the "going to the ground" nonsense when catching the ball. I'm in favor of both. The catch rule has been discussed to death, and I hate having huge penalties on deep passes.
                    sigpic

Comment

The competition committee is mulling over some interesting things. Mainly limiting PI calls to 15 yards and doing away with the "going to the ground" nonsense when catching the ball. I'm in favor of both. The catch rule has been discussed to death, and I hate having huge penalties on deep passes.
                      Ravens are screwed.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Ravens are screwed.
                        Yeah, Joe may have to actually throw short and intermediate routes now. His connection with with Torrey Smith was always the worst. Like a guaranteed PI call. Doesn't seem like Wallace can draw those flags as much. And Maclin and Perriman just sucked.
                        sigpic

Comment

The competition committee is mulling over some interesting things. Mainly limiting PI calls to 15 yards and doing away with the "going to the ground" nonsense when catching the ball. I'm in favor of both. The catch rule has been discussed to death, and I hate having huge penalties on deep passes.
                          **** the catch rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

**** the catch rule.
                            The catch rules does the F***ing. Especially when it's not a catch.
                            Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Lions franchised Ziggy and yes, **** the catch rule. 8 years later...

The NFL competition committee appears to have unanimous agreement that controversial catch rulings involving Dez Bryant and Calvin Johnson should have been ruled complete, according to Giants owner John Mara. So the committee is working on changing the rule to relax the "going to the ground" requirement. Kevin Seifert, NFL Nation
                              The NFL looks like it may also allow hiring a coach while they are coaching in the playoffs. Apparently the Colts getting trolled might finally make this issue that is continuously brought up go through. The NFL might be making good rule changes... am I drunk? I didn't think I could say that sober
                              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Sad news folks...Chicago Bears announce they will cut Mike Glennon

Glennon giraffe.jpg
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X