• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really good time for Bradley Chubb.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      How about Shaquem Griffin doing 20 reps on the bench with a prosthetic hand?
      How about Shaquem Griffin running the 40 in 4.38?
      ~

Comment

• Good times for some of these LBs.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So I'm thinking 5 QBs (Allen, Rosen, Jackson, Darnold, Mayfield) in the first. Easily. Maybe even top 20. Out of those five, the biggest bust will be Josh Allen. Or, "more mobile Kyle Boller". The other four, depends on where they go.
          sigpic

Comment

So I'm thinking 5 QBs (Allen, Rosen, Jackson, Darnold, Mayfield) in the first. Easily. Maybe even top 20. Out of those five, the biggest bust will be Josh Allen. Or, "more mobile Kyle Boller". The other four, depends on where they go.
            I think people should be comparing Allen to Cam Newton a lot more. All look like they could bust, but if I had to pick one it would be Jackson.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Denzel Ward is the 3rd CB today to post a 4.32. Pretty much top 10 pick guaranteed, I guess?

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I think people should be comparing Allen to Cam Newton a lot more. All look like they could bust, but if I had to pick one it would be Jackson.
                To bust, that is.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I wasn't the biggest fan of Newton coming out but was proven wrong. Allen wasn't nearly as dominant as Newton was though. Yeah, he had a much worse supporting cast, but Newton won games on his own a lot. Just bigger and faster than everyone else.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

I wasn't the biggest fan of Newton coming out but was proven wrong. Allen wasn't nearly as dominant as Newton was though. Yeah, he had a much worse supporting cast, but Newton won games on his own a lot. Just bigger and faster than everyone else.
                    Just to keep rubbing the one time I was right about QBs in everyone's faces, I was a Newton believer from the start.
                    I get the size comparison, but I don't think they're that similar as prospects. Newton had elite athleticism, stellar game tape, including the best comeback win in college football ever, and did his best work when everything was riding on him. Allen has none of that. And he had worse stats.

I see a taller, less athletic, less accomplished Jake Locker. He's my favorite to bust over Jackson because at least Jackson's legs will make him stick around for a while even if he doesn't make it as a full time starter.

Just from a numbers standpoint, I'm expecting at least two of Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Jackson, and Allen to bust.

Comment

• Donte Jackson is fast y'all.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The race for Cousins is down to the Jets and Vikes, per reports. Should be interesting either way.
                        sigpic

Comment

The race for Cousins is down to the Jets and Vikes, per reports. Should be interesting either way.
                          Either way, Vikings fans will cry. Lol.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Stillers have interviewed bunches of TEs and DBs, some LBs, and a couple of WRs and QBs. Nothing unexpected. They are definitely letting Bryant walk after this year though, as they are looking at deep threats. Safety appears to be a priority for them. About time. The thinking is that they fill the hole at ILB in FA, as it's speculated that they aren't overly impressed by the LBs this year. Except with the ones that they are.

I expect an unsexy draft. Like last year. Which I'm okay with. Still don't know about RB. They want to keep him, but he wants waaaay to much money.
                            ​​​​​​
                            Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 03-05-2018, 07:46 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• So allegedly the Jags are gonna let Allen Robinson hit free agency...

At least there'll be one non-QB on the market that isn't boring as fuck
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Stillers have interviewed bunches of TEs and DBs, some LBs, and a couple of WRs and QBs. Nothing unexpected. They are definitely letting Bryant walk after this year though, as they are looking at deep threats. Safety appears to be a priority for them. About time. The thinking is that they fill the hole at ILB in FA, as it's speculated that they aren't overly impressed by the LBs this year. Except with the ones that they are.

I expect an unsexy draft. Like last year. Which I'm okay with. Still don't know about RB. They want to keep him, but he wants waaaay to much money.
                                ​​​​​​
                                I hear they're tagging Bell, which is dumb. If they do though, run that ****er into the ground then let him walk. As far as LB, I'd look at LVE to play the mack and let Vinnie Will call the D.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X