Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
    Your regularly scheduled Dan Snyder complaint: I wish he'd never been born.
    ~
    Does anyone, really?

    Kareem Hunt to Cleveland. That rushing attack is gonna be naaaaasty.

    Leave a comment:


  • ifthethunderdontgetya
    replied
    Your regularly scheduled Dan Snyder complaint: I wish he'd never been born.
    ~

    Leave a comment:


  • whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Not gonna lie, aside from the Broncos and Browns, I didn't really like any of the head coach hires this year. Seems the only criteria was "know Sean McVay". Failing that, just go back to the well with Belechick assistants. Because that always works, right?
    This is probably a bad take but I kinda like the Kingsbury hire. That franchise is a wreck right now though so I doubt it matters

    Leave a comment:


  • Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Not gonna lie, aside from the Broncos and Browns, I didn't really like any of the head coach hires this year. Seems the only criteria was "know Sean McVay". Failing that, just go back to the well with Belechick assistants. Because that always works, right?
    That about sums it up, yeah.

    Leave a comment:


  • steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Not gonna lie, aside from the Broncos and Browns, I didn't really like any of the head coach hires this year. Seems the only criteria was "know Sean McVay". Failing that, just go back to the well with Belechick assistants. Because that always works, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    Your regularly scheduled Walt/Charlie complaint:

    there is no chance Dallas uses its only two Top 100 picks this year to give up on Connor Williams and Chido Awuzie
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    Your regularly scheduled Walt/Charlie complaint:

    there is no chance Dallas uses its only two Top 100 picks this year to give up on Connor Williams and Chido Awuzie
    Meanwhile the Titans give up on A+ $12 million a year free agent cornerback Malcolm Butler to practically not address the biggest defensive needs, which coincidentally are also the strongest position groups in the draft.

    Leave a comment:


  • whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    Your regularly scheduled Walt/Charlie complaint:

    there is no chance Dallas uses its only two Top 100 picks this year to give up on Connor Williams and Chido Awuzie

    Leave a comment:


  • Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by kirmie View Post
    The Lions signed LB Tre' Williams who last played for Auburn in 2017. Went undrafted then his deal with the Jets was never finalized because of a shoulder issue he played through in 2017. Odd scenario.
    Sounds like a camp body. I dunno.

    Leave a comment:


  • kirmie
    replied
    The Lions signed LB Tre' Williams who last played for Auburn in 2017. Went undrafted then his deal with the Jets was never finalized because of a shoulder issue he played through in 2017. Odd scenario.

    Leave a comment:


  • Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post

    **** Bama in general.
    Agreed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    But **** Bama for stealing another one of our players.
    **** Bama in general.

    Leave a comment:


  • Castiron
    replied
    But **** Bama for stealing another one of our players.

    Leave a comment:


  • Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post

    Who's left for yall? We're waiting out 4 star LB To'oto'o (not likely), 3 star CB Kenney Solomon (likely), and Darnell Wright (supposed to pick Tennessee, at least).
    I assume everyone else is doing like Tennessee and early enrolling most of the class.
    There was a 4* DT that Bama stole, but we still ended with a top 5 class so I can't complain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post

    Who's left for yall? We're waiting out 4 star LB To'oto'o (not likely), 3 star CB Kenney Solomon (likely), and Darnell Wright (supposed to pick Tennessee, at least).
    I assume everyone else is doing like Tennessee and early enrolling most of the class.
    OK, so Tennessee picked up all three of those dudes. I'm a happy fan.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X