X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
    Schefter says Zack Martin is very happy about this:

~
    Damn, I thought he was a lock to the Giants. Guess I have to rethink my draft plans for them now.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The Lions have re-signed S Tavon Wilson (2 years $7M) while "signing" OLB/DE Devon Kennard (3 years $18.5M) and and LB Christian Jones (2 years $7.75M). Tahir Whitehead is pretty much gone at this point. Now the Lions need a NT or at least a DT with the strength to run stuff like Ngata did while attacking.

Edit: That may be the first, and last, time I type Christian Jones correctly without wanting to call him Christmas Jones.

Edit 2: The money for Christmas is $7.75M.
      Last edited by kirmie; 03-13-2018, 12:42 PM.
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
        Looks like Cousins to Vikings is going to be official and for less money than I hoped.

Edit: It's also completely guaranteed so no refunds.
        I kinda hate the Vikes after spending the last year and a half on their sb nation board. Those guys are 10x worse than the Packers fans. Easily.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

The Lions have re-signed S Tavon Wilson (2 years $7M) while "signing" OLB/DE Devon Kennard (3 years $18.5M) and and LB Christian Jones (2 years but no known $ yet). Tahir Whitehead is pretty much gone at this point. Now the Lions need a NT or at least a DT with the strength to run stuff like Ngata did while attacking.
          And yet another surprise from Getts and the G-men. Thought Kennard would be a good fit for Betcher's defense.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

The Lions have re-signed S Tavon Wilson (2 years $7M) while "signing" OLB/DE Devon Kennard (3 years $18.5M) and and LB Christian Jones (2 years but no known $ yet). Tahir Whitehead is pretty much gone at this point. Now the Lions need a NT or at least a DT with the strength to run stuff like Ngata did while attacking.
            So you guys are another possibility for Vita Vea/Da'Ron Payne?
            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
              Every team but the Chiefs that had contacted Sammy Watkins' agent when they heard what the Chiefs were offering:

http://i.imgur.com/ASCIOtM.gif
              Well, what did they offer???
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I'm fine with Keenum. If anything he opens the door for us to take someone like Jackson who I think would benefit from a year sitting.
                sigpic

Comment

So you guys are another possibility for Vita Vea/Da'Ron Payne?
                  ~
                  Yep. Which is cool because that's the way I've wanted them to go anyways. Specifically taking Vea. I've been liking him and he gets bonus points for his name being close enough for me to get away with calling him Via Veritas.
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• With the Broncs getting Keenum in the fold, I'm expecting Elway to pull the trigger on cannon-armed Allen.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Mike Garafolo‏Verified account @MikeGarafolo40m40 minutes ago

Redskins are expected to sign WR Paul Richardson to a five-year, $40 million deal with $20 million in guarantees, sources say.
                      I don't hate it.

Although what I was hoping for is that we'd draft Equanimeous St. Brown or DJ Chark (as Walter has us doing in his latest mock) and mostly just leave the free agent market alone this year.
                      ~

Comment

• One year wonder guard, in a deep OG class, getting paid more than most LTs in the league. Somehow an A.

I can't be the only person that thinks that's a bad signing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                          With the Broncs getting Keenum in the fold, I'm expecting Elway to pull the trigger on cannon-armed Allen.
                          I pray that's not the case (It'll probably be the case.) What's encouraging to me personally is that Keenum has been a Kubiak guy for a while. So maybe (hopefully), Elway has let Kubiak handle the offensive personnel while Elway handles the defensive personnel. If that's the case, Mayfield seems like an ideal Kubiak quarterback and I'd be ecstatic with Mayfield at QB.
                          sigpic

Comment

• well, so far nothing I expected has happened.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I don't hate it.

Although what I was hoping for is that we'd draft Equanimeous St. Brown or DJ Chark (as Walter has us doing in his latest mock) and mostly just leave the free agent market alone this year.
                              Somebody doesn't like it...Walter.

"Redskins sign WR Paul Richardson (5 years, $40 million): C- Grade"
                              ~

Comment

• It seems Allen Robinson is likely going to the Bears. The madness never ends.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X