Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Not to mention a native Tennessean and lifelong Titans fan. *sobs*
    So, the kind of player I'd want to keep? Great. Is he over 30 or something?
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Mike Pouncey will be released. The Phins are cleaning house.

Man, these Florida teams. You almost have to have a fire breathing coach just to keep these guys from partying all night down there.
      sigpic

Comment

• Saints hosting Suh for a visit, Vikings hosting Richardson

Good thing my team got Brian Price locked up
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
          Mike Pouncey will be released. The Phins are cleaning house.

Man, these Florida teams. You almost have to have a fire breathing coach just to keep these guys from partying all night down there.
          Oh jeez. Wonder where he goes?
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Because Ebron sucks and has never really cared about football?
            Sucks is a bit overkill. Ebron is in the never lived up to his talent category for sure, but he was quite useful at times when used properly. He has been more productive than Burton, a year younger, and was basically going to get what Burton's new salary is averaging per year. There is still time for the Lions to do something, but for now they've lost a decent player, a likely pick in 2020 (no more chance at a comp pick), and haven't done squat to make the team better with the money they saved.

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
            Mike Pouncey will be released. The Phins are cleaning house.

And they sign Sitton while "trading" for Kilgore's contract. They've successfully gotten rid of loads of talent and replaced it with older talent. Go 'Phins!
            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• The Lions signed something called a "Kenny Wiggins", which is apparently a big white guy who plays bad OL and only left the state of California for the offseason and away games.
              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• We resigned Zach Brown for a decent contract (3 years/$24 million). I'm pretty happy with that.
                ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                  We resigned Zach Brown for a decent contract (3 years/$24 million). I'm pretty happy with that.
                  ~
                  I guess thats not terrible for him but I feel similarly on not paying B-level non-rush LBs as I do not paying B-level receivers. Davis and Williamson both struck me as huge overpays along with Hitchens obviously
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

We resigned Zach Brown for a decent contract (3 years/$24 million). I'm pretty happy with that.
                    ~
                    Nice job. He's a good ILB.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• RIP Tom Benson.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Hmmmmmmm?

How CONVENIENT!
                        ~

Comment

Hmmmmmmm?

How CONVENIENT!
                          ~
                          I don't know what they were thinking signing him in the first place.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Nice. Just got Mo Claiborne back on a 1 year/$7M deal.

Our secondary looks pretty decent now. Can it get better? Honey Badger come on down!
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• I wonder what the issue was beyond buyer's remorse. So they want Crabtree? He's a solid #2 WR. But he'll be the #1 in Baltimore, and there won't be a lot of threats around him. Probably not the best spot to be in.

Sticking to my team, I'd love it if the Steelers went after Honey Badger. But they are too busy dancing around with Bell at the moment. I hope they have something significant planned beyond signing an RB with a zillion touches to an expensive long term deal while looking at a deep draft at RB, plus some guys that would have been solid pickups for much cheaper. They thinned out some of the trash on their roster, which is good. But they did some crazy restructures. Like beyond what they usually do. Lots of money being pushed back. I get that they want to go for another SB while Ben's still there, but since when does this "win now" nonsense ever work? And when hasn't it resulted in falling flat in the future? None of it seems smart to me. Unless Tomlin wants to leave as soon as Ben does.

This is where Castiron says "Thanks Tomlin!" Figured I'd take care of that one for ya.
                              Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 03-15-2018, 09:55 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Jamal Adams is so amazing. He's also trying hard to get Honey Badger.

https://twitter.com/TheAdams_era/sta...49073259532288
                                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                                X