• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Will be looking to see how LSU does.
    Who's left for yall? We're waiting out 4 star LB To'oto'o (not likely), 3 star CB Kenney Solomon (likely), and Darnell Wright (supposed to pick Tennessee, at least).
    I assume everyone else is doing like Tennessee and early enrolling most of the class.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    National Signing Day is tomorrow, yo.
    I just hope Darnell Wright stays a Vol. Wouldn't hurt to flip one of those last minute guys too, but hey, if we keep what we got and pick up Wright, I'll be happy.
    Will be looking to see how LSU does.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    National Signing Day is tomorrow, yo.
    I just hope Darnell Wright stays a Vol. Wouldn't hurt to flip one of those last minute guys too, but hey, if we keep what we got and pick up Wright, I'll be happy.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Also, can one of you guys' teams sign Bell to a ridiculous deal so the Steelers can just move on already? And can Tomlin **** off with this need to have cancer in the locker room? Actually, can he **** off in general?
    Bell and Brown need to go. So does Tomlin tbh.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Also, can one of you guys' teams sign Bell to a ridiculous deal so the Steelers can just move on already? And can Tomlin **** off with this need to have cancer in the locker room? Actually, can he **** off in general?

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by kirmie View Post

On Thursday and Friday where I live had a record lows of -12 and -13 set. The next day we set a record high of 40 and were in the 50s (oddly not a record) Sunday and Monday. The temp took a trip to Cedar Point I guess.
    It went from -6 with a wind chill of -22 last Thursday to 62 on Monday. Weather, am I right?

Leave a comment:

• kirmie
    replied
    Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    Sounds like the weather has sucked for y'all. Sorry to hear that. Hope I don't get any of that mess.
    On Thursday and Friday where I live had a record lows of -12 and -13 set. The next day we set a record high of 40 and were in the 50s (oddly not a record) Sunday and Monday. The temp took a trip to Cedar Point I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by kirmie View Post
    Apparently Chris Evans, the RB in line to take over for Michigan now that Higdon is off to the NFL, is no longer with the team. They said something about privacy laws prohibit any explanation. This is GREAT news to read the same day MLive posts something along the lines of Evans being in line for a big season.
    Well, that sucks. It seems like Mich can't put it all together at the same time for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• kirmie
    replied
    Apparently Chris Evans, the RB in line to take over for Michigan now that Higdon is off to the NFL, is no longer with the team. They said something about privacy laws prohibit any explanation. This is GREAT news to read the same day MLive posts something along the lines of Evans being in line for a big season.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    More Antonio Brown drama.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    I liked the recent moves that the Pens have made. They need another good trade though to improve that depth. And Malkin needs to wake up.

Leave a comment:

• kirmie
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    So, since the draft process hasn't ramped up quite yet and the Steelers tend to piss me off at this point, who watches hockey?
    Stupid Wings started a winning streak. Larkin has a minor injury so that should slow them down though. I'm looking forward to the trade deadline and draft right now since there is no reason to try to go to the playoffs.

On the plus side I can actually see the talent on the team so it bodes well for the future. They also have a MUCH better record with Mike Green playing (18-13) than not (3-19) so I don't think they're too far off. Definitely need to find a good, young defender. Specifically one that is good at the defense part. I miss Lidstrom. Hopefully once they figure this stuff out they'll still have a goalie.

Leave a comment:

• kirmie
    replied
    Odd thing somebody noticed, the Lions hired Sean Ryan to be their QB coach last week. The last anybody knew was still the QB coach of the Texans. Seems odd that he took the Detroit job since it was for the same position and there hasn't been noise about the Texans getting rid of him. Thought so far seems to be that he may have liked the fact that there is a better chance of moving up to OC with play calling duties with the Lions than in Houston.

@JamesALight
    Belichick just talked about how they built their game plan for the Rams, "We felt like if we could make them drive it, make them earn it, similar to what the Lions did. Make them run a lot of plays and if we get them in 3rd down, we felt like we could get them off the field."
    The Patriots copying the Lions is sadly the closest the Lions have been to winning a Super Bowl. I'm going to have beer later to celebrate. Though if the plan worked it does bode well for the direction Patricia is taking things.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Zac Taylor and Brian Flores???

Leave a comment:

• kirmie
    replied
    Edit: Damn you Twitter apostrophes!
    Last edited by kirmie; 02-04-2019, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X