X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
    Wow!

I mean I thought there was a decent chance of trading up to 3, but Wow.

All in for a QB. It would have been nice to have a 2nd round pick this year though.

Don't want Denver or Buffalo to leap frog us. Although I suppose the Giants @2 is an option.
    Jets do seem to be making some nice moves finally. Congrats, Sienna.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Or if you assume two of the top 4 QBs will be gone, but still think it's worth the overpay (draft value chart-wise) to have a choice of the remaining two.

No question it's a great deal for the Colts though.
      ~
      I just dont see any teams having the balls to do this kind of thing with 2 QBs in mind. Its strange to me that the Jets would value Allen and Mayfield equally given how different they are

Then again, J-E-T-S and whatnot
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

I just dont see any teams having the balls to do this kind of thing with 2 QBs in mind. Its strange to me that the Jets would value Allen and Mayfield equally given how different they are

Then again, J-E-T-S and whatnot
        Other winners: teams that have top 4 draft picks (Giants, Browns * 2). Loser: Bills, the price just went up. And Denver, as Lenny says, has to be nervous.
        ~

Comment

• Hankins released by the Colts.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Josh Sitton signs with Miami, Bears match offer to Fuller, Dallas releases Scandrick. I'm betting on him going to GB.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• We designated Scandrick post-June 1 for some reason and still have yet to restructure Frederick or cut Hanna

Who needs cap room amirite

Comment

We designated Scandrick post-June 1 for some reason and still have yet to restructure Frederick or cut Hanna

Who needs cap room amirite
                No way I'd cut Hanna, unless there are medical issues I'm unaware of.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Well if your the Jets GM you have to like 3 QBs to make this trade.

Personally, I want Darnold, Mayfield, Rosen in that order, but I'm happy with any of them. Not Allen or Jackson please.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
                    Well if your the Jets GM you have to like 3 QBs to make this trade.

Personally, I want Darnold, Mayfield, Rosen in that order, but I'm happy with any of them. Not Allen or Jackson please.
                    Really don't like Jackson. But it was a strong move by the Jets and I like it.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Hey, the Titans cut Sly Williams. Thought signing him to play NT was a mistake in the first place. Good move Tenn.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

No way I'd cut Hanna, unless there are medical issues I'm unaware of.
                        The total value of a Day 3 tight end contract is about the same as Hannas scheduled $2.75M base. They cut a more useful player in Mayowa over a week ago for the exact same savings

Comment

• Johnathan Hankins, Orlando Scandrick visiting Washington

I guess if we got Hankins, that'd take us out of the Vita Vea/Da'Ron Payne sweepstakes.
                          ~

Comment

• I find it so endearing that after all these years, Washington still wants our washed up trash on defense

Comment

I find it so endearing that after all these years, Washington still wants our washed up trash on defense
                              At least Scandrick wouldn't count against the comp pick formula (you'll not be surprised to hear we almost never get one). Unlike McClain and Hatcher before him.

They want some veteran who can handle the slot in case the young guys (that we have left) aren't ready. Cromartie says he's waiting until April to decide.
                              ~

Comment

• Amendola to Miami.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X