X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Jerry finally did something
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Apparently Michael Bennett has been charged with a felony for shoving a bunch of security people at the Super Bowl in 2017 because he injured a 66 year old paraplegic woman. In other news, having a 66 year paraplegic woman on a security team was probably a bad idea.
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Holey Moley, (my first on this page, at least): Cowboys signed Hurns.
        ~

Comment

• Wonder if this means Dez is either taking a pay cut or grabbing the first thing smoking outta town.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
            Wonder if this means Dez is either taking a pay cut or grabbing the first thing smoking outta town.
            Well we just restructured Witten for some reason so I imagine every scrub skill player we have besides Dez will get to keep his job, because #accountability

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

Well we just restructured Witten for some reason so I imagine every scrub skill player we have besides Dez will get to keep his job, because #accountability
              You've been excessively crabby this offseason about the Boys. Everything going ok with you?
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Speaking of excessively crabby, Bucky Brooks has HAD IT with you people and all your QBs in the top 10 picks.
                ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                  Speaking of excessively crabby, Bucky Brooks has HAD IT with you people and all your QBs in the top 10 picks.
                  ~
                  QBs are always going to have that value, though. It's just a matter of sensible scouting. Yeah, you don't want to take Christian Ponder over an elite prospect (or anyone else), but you don't want to pass up Matt Stafford for Aaron Curry either. I guess what I'm saying is, "be good at your job and take good players." Helpful, I know.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

You've been excessively crabby this offseason about the Boys. Everything going ok with you?
                    Shut up mom

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

Shut up mom
                      Charles Robinson

Of course, we haven't done much either. But I didn't want us to. We're not a couple of free agents away from the Super Bowl, and this was not a year to chase the market.
                      ~

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/g...am-these-days/

So, OBJ. Probably not the the best guy in the world.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/g...am-these-days/

Following that WR Diva tradition.
                          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                            https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/g...am-these-days/

Hasn't it been known for a bit that he's kind of a ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Hasn't it been known for a bit that he's kind of a ****?
                              More than a bit, but people ignore, deny and make excuses because he makes exciting plays that they see on sportscenter.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Steelers are setting up a pro day dinner with Darrius Guice. Historically speaking, dinner with Colbert generally means you're absolutely on the Steelers' short list. I'd be okay with this. This says a lot about their future plans with Bell though.

Castiron, you're the LSU guy. What's the story with Guice beyond being pretty good?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X