Clear All

• Locker wasnt Gabbert level bad. Just couldnt stay healthy
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
      Locker wasnt Gabbert level bad. Just couldnt stay healthy
      Made of glass.

Comment

• Yeah his career was derailed due to injury, but as a result he had less of a career. Regardless, it's crazy how good the 2011 draft was, aside from the non-Newton QBs.
        sigpic

Comment

• The NFL just passed a rule that players cannot lower their heads to initiate contact: defenders, ball carriers, blockers, doesn't matter. It could result in a 15 yard penalty or an ejection. The catch rule has been officially changed as well.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
            The NFL just passed a rule that players cannot lower their heads to initiate contact: defenders, ball carriers, blockers, doesn't matter. It could result in a 15 yard penalty or an ejection. The catch rule has been officially changed as well.
            Oh ffs. Let's just outlaw football. And boxing. And MMA. And half the contact in basketball. And racing.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Still chatter that the Cowboys cut Dez.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Oh ffs. Let's just outlaw football. And boxing. And MMA. And half the contact in basketball. And racing.
                It's the subjectivity that gets me. Just what the NFL needed: more hard-to-enforce judgement calls!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  Still chatter that the Cowboys cut Dez.
                  Yeah I still think theyre going to. If we dont, were gonna be in a pretty bad cap spot with Martin, DLaw, Irving, and Byron currently on 1-yr deals. Of course, we could move on from Witten or Crawford or TWill eventually, but *insert clapper meme*
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Lance seems a bit agitated over the reaction to his latest mock draft.
                    ~

Comment

• Hurrah, we've turned our 2nd round pick from 2016 into a collection of tin cans!

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter9m9 minutes ago

Compensation update, per source:

Broncos get:
                      Su'a Cravens
                      4th-2018 (113th)
                      5th-2018 (149th)

Redskins get:
                      4th-2018 (109th)
                      5th-2018 (142nd)
                      5th-2018 (163rd)
                      Conditional 6th-round pick in 2020.
                      ~

Comment

• So, who wants to pay Bell 17 million dollars? Because that's apparently his asking price.
                        sigpic

Comment

• That new NFL targeting rule could be interesting this year since it includes the ball carrier lowering his head.
                          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• I think we are going to see a more wide open pro game in a few years, similar to college just more technical. One could argue that it's already started. I predict kickoffs will be gone at some point, too.
                            sigpic

Comment

• DJ has HAD IT with the SUGAR CODING, people!

DJ Swearinger‏Verified account @JungleBoi_Swagg18h18 hours ago

We can Just Stop With The Sugar Coding and Get the Flags Out!! This Obviously Not Football ANYMORE! THE GAME WE LOVE IS GETTING DESTROYED EVERYDAY Because off what? Whatever Your Answer Is. This Is My Reply "THIS IS WHAT WE SIGNED UP FOR!" PERIOD!!!
                              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                                DJ has HAD IT with the SUGAR CODING, people!

~
                                Sugar coding? That's some sweet programming.

You mostly hear defenders complain about this, but I'm surprised you don't hear from more offensive players, specifically RBs, who lower the helmet just as much and will also not be permitted to do so.
                                ​​​​​
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X