2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Meanwhile the Pats are stockpiling picks. There aren't any Rutgers players that I can think of this year so what's their plan?
    Trade for OBJ?
    ~

Comment

• I think the Pats plan is gonna be a redux of 2012 for them, grabbing two front 7 pieces. Idk, they could probably use OL or a CB though
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• There is some thought that they could attempt to trade up to the top 5 to grab Brady's heir as well. Lots of storylines in this draft.
        sigpic

Comment

• Baltimore Ravens‏Verified account @Ravens 2h2 hours ago

We have agreed to a one-year deal with QB Robert Griffin.
          RGIII's grandpa is going to be a Raven.
          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

RGIII's grandpa is going to be a Raven.
            ~
            One of the league's most injury prone players goes to one of the league's most injury prone teams. What could possibly go wrong?
            sigpic

Comment

• QUOTE=steelers_pens_fan;n3744628]

One of the league's most injury prone players goes to one of the league's most injury prone teams. What could possibly go wrong?[/QUOTE]

Good for him. I really hope it works out for him. I never understood what was going on with the guy outside of the injuries but it seemed like, after that first splash of success, Shanny and thus the press decided they hated the kid.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Good for him. I really hope it works out for him. I never understood what was going on with the guy outside of the injuries but it seemed like, after that first splash of success, Shanny and thus the press decided they hated the kid.
                The Redskins are just weird in general. Consistently forgettable, except for random playoff births, which immediately result in self sabotage. They kinda screwed around with Cousins as well.
                sigpic

Comment

The Redskins are just weird in general. Consistently forgettable, except for random playoff births, which immediately result in self sabotage. They kinda screwed around with Cousins as well.
                  It's like Danny Boy hates success, unless it's success his way with his guy because of his plan. Jerry is like that, too. Just can't abide being wrong, although Jerry has gotten a bit better.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

It's like Danny Boy hates success, unless it's success his way with his guy because of his plan. Jerry is like that, too. Just can't abide being wrong, although Jerry has gotten a bit better.
                    I still remember Jerruh stating that he'd fire the GM or his team, if he weren't also the GM. I think that's about when his son took more control, and why Manziel wasn't a Cowboy. It took two decades of futility, ranging from below average teams to horrendous choke jobs, for him to realize this though.

Snyder... I mean, I don't know what his deal is, or where his money came from to begin with. It took him forever to realize that you can't spend money on old names to win. Now it just doesn't seem like he wants to do anything productive. His crookedness is well documented, so he gets what he deserves out of this team, I suppose. It's too bad for everyone else involved with the team though. As soon as it looks like they are ready to turn the corner with a couple of years worth of solid decision making, the moronic decisions begin anew and it's back to 7-9.
                    sigpic

Comment

I still remember Jerruh stating that he'd fire the GM or his team, if he weren't also the GM. I think that's about when his son took more control, and why Manziel wasn't a Cowboy. It took two decades of futility, ranging from below average teams to horrendous choke jobs, for him to realize this though.

Snyder... I mean, I don't know what his deal is, or where his money came from to begin with. It took him forever to realize that you can't spend money on old names to win. Now it just doesn't seem like he wants to do anything productive. His crookedness is well documented, so he gets what he deserves out of this team, I suppose. It's too bad for everyone else involved with the team though. As soon as it looks like they are ready to turn the corner with a couple of years worth of solid decision making, the moronic decisions begin anew and it's back to 7-9.
                      I think it's pretty clear Snyder ate paint chips as a child, and I have no idea how he got insultingly rich either. Other than "right place, right time, right moronic idea". That and God clearly hates me.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Also, to the surprise of nobody familiar with LSU that isn't a homer tard, Arden Key pooped the bed at his pro day with a 4.91 40. AAaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I think it's pretty clear Snyder ate paint chips as a child, and I have no idea how he got insultingly rich either. Other than "right place, right time, right moronic idea". That and God clearly hates me.
                          According to Wikipedia (reliable, I know), his dad was a writer and from the sounds of things had money. He dropped out of college and after a couple of failures, he founded a successful communication company. Then he bought the Redskins and became hated by basically everyone. That's the ultra-abridged version, anyways. Maybe Thunder knows more.

​​​​​​
                          sigpic

Comment

Also, to the surprise of nobody familiar with LSU that isn't a homer tard, Arden Key pooped the bed at his pro day with a 4.91 40. AAaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.
                            Wow. All he needs to do now is to blame the coaches for a complete Vontaze Burfict-style draft stock suicide.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow. All he needs to do now is to blame the coaches for a complete Vontaze Burfict-style draft stock suicide.
                              I can't imagine people consider him anything more than a third day pick now. He checks nearly every red flag you can have in a prospect at this point.

Comment

I keep telling people he's Jamarcus Russell minus the godlike arm. Stay far away.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X