This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

According to Wikipedia (reliable, I know), his dad was a writer and from the sounds of things had money. He dropped out of college and after a couple of failures, he founded a successful communication company. Then he bought the Redskins and became hated by basically everyone. That's the ultra-abridged version, anyways. Maybe Thunder knows more.

​​​​​​
    Snyder. Communications.

Bullsiht bubble company and he cashed out at just the right time. (Right time, if you hate the Redskins.)
    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Snyder. Communications.

Bullsiht bubble company and he cashed out at just the right time. (Right time, if you hate the Redskins.)
      ~
      Like I said, right place, time, and stupid idea. Seriously, **** that guy.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Has anybody watched much Fred Warner from BYU?

And somebody answer this question dammit.
        Last edited by Castiron; 04-05-2018, 12:21 AM.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So after a long two year wait for the new redesign, the Titans reveal.......new font and blue helmets!

Comment

• Titans released their new unis. They are...ok. The sword motif is neat but kinda busy.
            sigpic

Comment

Titans released their new unis. They are...ok. The sword motif is neat but kinda busy.
              Should just pay for the rights to the Oilers stuff ffs. Those were awesome.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Titans released their new unis. They are...ok. The sword motif is neat but kinda busy.
                I was hoping the rumors of gray away jerseys were true. Alas. I dig the sword being more prominent in the helmet stripe and the shoulder pads, but I'm not a fan of that font.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  Has anybody watched much Fred Warner from BYU?

And somebody answer this question dammit.
                  Haha, nope. Kinda forgot about BYU.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I was gonna post a mock draft in here but forgot Roquan Smith and Tremaine Edmunds and only had 2 CBs (Ward and Alexander)

Yeesh. What positions do we think teams are gonna wait on this year? It's not a great OT class but that could push them up, ditto WR and EDGE. Maybe the guards? But that position is getting paid out the ass in FA, so you'd think teams might want 4 years cost controlled + 5th year option on fairly obvious studs like Wynn/Hernandez/Daniels. We haven't had a 1st round with less than 4 CBs since 2012, so I'll guess that trend holds. Maybe Evans and Vander Esch fall to Round 2 but lots of teams could use a freaky athletic LB like LVE. Could possibly see 2/3 of Vea, Payne, and Hurst falling out based on the depth of the DT class.

Just 3 more weeks of this silliness
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Draft should be this weekend, dammit.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Draft should be this weekend, dammit.
                        Yup!

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                        I was gonna post a mock draft in here but forgot Roquan Smith and Tremaine Edmunds and only had 2 CBs (Ward and Alexander)

Yeesh. What positions do we think teams are gonna wait on this year? It's not a great OT class but that could push them up, ditto WR and EDGE. Maybe the guards? But that position is getting paid out the ass in FA, so you'd think teams might want 4 years cost controlled + 5th year option on fairly obvious studs like Wynn/Hernandez/Daniels. We haven't had a 1st round with less than 4 CBs since 2012, so I'll guess that trend holds. Maybe Evans and Vander Esch fall to Round 2 but lots of teams could use a freaky athletic LB like LVE. Could possibly see 2/3 of Vea, Payne, and Hurst falling out based on the depth of the DT class.

Just 3 more weeks of this silliness
                        I have 3 CBs, but the first (Denzel Ward) doesn't come off til 14. I think he's kind of small...otoh, the best CB usually goes much sooner right? After reading Charlie's Trumaine Edmunds writeup, I'm probably going to switch him and Roquan Smith. And maybe I should drop one of the safeties. I have Pittsburgh with Justin Reid (and no Rodney Harrison in the 1st). Could be they are both 2nd rounders...
                        ~

Comment

Yup!

I have 3 CBs, but the first (Denzel Ward) doesn't come off til 14. I think he's kind of small...otoh, the best CB usually goes much sooner right? After reading Charlie's Trumaine Edmunds writeup, I'm probably going to switch him and Roquan Smith. And maybe I should drop one of the safeties. I have Pittsburgh with Justin Reid (and no Rodney Harrison in the 1st). Could be they are both 2nd rounders...
                          ~
                          Ronnie Harrison. Rodney was the cheating PoS that played for the Chargers and Patsies.

I like Roquan better than Edmunds, but that's me. Edmunds is more potential and hoping you can teach him how to football. Smith is already a player, his traits just aren't as impressive.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So I guess Connor Williams, not Kolton Miller, should be my 2nd OT off the board...is that consensus now, anyone?
                            ~

Comment

So I guess Connor Williams, not Kolton Miller, should be my 2nd OT off the board...is that consensus now, anyone?
                              ~
                              It is for me, but a lot of folks are down on Connor and still high from Kolton's combine. In other words, no I don't think it is. Only the smart people have Connor second in their OT rankings.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

It is for me, but a lot of folks are down on Connor and still high from Kolton's combine. In other words, no I don't think it is. Only the smart people have Connor second in their OT rankings.
                                I concur. Don't get the Miller hype, though I think it's more a correlation thing since tackles that were fast have done well in the pros recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X