This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Looks like LVE has some medical red flags.
    Oh? I saw that the Titans cancelled a meeting with him because he wouldn't be available. Maybe it was actually because there was a big red flag that took him off the board.

What's the source?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Oh? I saw that the Titans cancelled a meeting with him because he wouldn't be available. Maybe it was actually because there was a big red flag that took him off the board.

What's the source?
      This website lol
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

This website lol
        Yeah. Apparently Tony Pauline then disputed it. So...who knows? He did miss time this year.
        sigpic

Comment

• Wow. The combination of being sick, work, drinking, and bat **** crazy weather (72 on Thursday to everything being covered in ice Sunday morning followed by flooding) and I somehow missed Dez getting cut. Crazy, but I can at least understand doing that because of the cost and lack of relative production the last 3 years.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Yeah. Apparently Tony Pauline then disputed it. So...who knows? He did miss time this year.
            Apparently Chris Mortensen is reporting neck issues too, so I guess it's legit. Would explain the Titans cancelling a second interview if medicals came back before it.

Comment

Apparently Chris Mortensen is reporting neck issues too, so I guess it's legit. Would explain the Titans cancelling a second interview if medicals came back before it.
              Another mock revision to make. I was actually gonna move him up to Cowboys-range...but now? Does this kick LVE out of the 1st round?
              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Another mock revision to make. I was actually gonna move him up to Cowboys-range...but now? Does this kick LVE out of the 1st round?
                ~
                Obviously depends on the injury, but my guess is yes. Titans are picking near the bottom and seemed really interested in him, but then cancelled a meeting. I assume he's off the board for them at 25, which is pretty near the bottom of the first.

Comment

• Pittsburgh still might go after him, depending on the severity and lingering effects of his condition.
                  sigpic

Comment

Obviously depends on the injury, but my guess is yes. Titans are picking near the bottom and seemed really interested in him, but then cancelled a meeting. I assume he's off the board for them at 25, which is pretty near the bottom of the first.
                    OTOH (there is always another hand, it seems): On BoiseSt LB Leighton Vander Esch and his medical report.
                    ~

Comment

OTOH (there is always another hand, it seems): On BoiseSt LB Leighton Vander Esch and his medical report.
                      ~
                      So, conflicting reports. Great.
                      sigpic

Comment

~
                        Yeah. It could certainly be overblown. Just depends on what exactly the extent of the injury actually is.

I'm psyching myself to not hate the Titans taking Josh Sweat in the first round. It just seems like this is going to happen.

Comment

Yeah. It could certainly be overblown. Just depends on what exactly the extent of the injury actually is.

I'm psyching myself to not hate the Titans taking Josh Sweat in the first round. It just seems like this is going to happen.
                          Really? With his injury history they're gonna spend a first on him?
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Annnnnnnnnd Deebo retires.

Thanks for all the great play 92. Pure beast.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                              Annnnnnnnnd Deebo retires.

Thanks for all the great play 92. Pure beast.
                              I'm waiting for him to un-retire as soon as someone needs him. Still, if this is the end, what a career it was. This is probably my favorite play on Steelers history (I'm way too young to remember any 70s stuff.)

sigpic

Comment

I'm waiting for him to un-retire as soon as someone needs him. Still, if this is the end, what a career it was. This is probably my favorite play on Steelers history (I'm way too young to remember any 70s stuff.)

One of the greatest plays in SB history if you ask me.

Deebo personified what I think the Steelers were much like Lloyd and Faneca before him. That seems gone now. End of an era.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X