Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point I would be surprised if 4 QBs didn't go in the Top 10.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Shad Khan is buying Wembley Stadium just because. I hate my life.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So Josh Allen is a white supremacist, I guess? Lock to the Pats?

Comment

• Whoever goes through some high school kids tweets should be more ashamed than the kid they're trying to hurt.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Matt Miller‏Verified account @nfldraftscout2h2 hours ago10am

"What I'm Hearing" update:
            1 Baker
            2 Saquon
            3 Darnold
            Damn this crapshow needs to get underway before I do something stupid. Like taking hostages or making contest entry changes.
            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
              Whoever goes through some high school kids tweets should be more ashamed than the kid they're trying to hurt.
              I actually looked up the tweets, and they don't look that bad. The worst one is the "if it ain't white, it ain't right," which would be really, really bad if it didn't look like the context was a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                Whoever goes through some high school kids tweets should be more ashamed than the kid they're trying to hurt.
                Convenient timing, too. Kinda like the Laremy Tunsil thing. Or the La'el Collins thing. Or the Gareon Conley thing. So, is this just becoming a thing now? "Let's try and ruin someone on draft Day, just 'cause.
                ​​
                Edit: Just saw the tweets were from 2012. 2012! Yeah, he shouldn't have done it, bit if that's the worst thing he's done as a teenager then he's probably cleaner than most. There were actually rumors that the tweets were leaked by a team wanting him to fall in the draft. Despicable if true. Just one more reason not to have Twitter or any other nonsense.
                Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 04-26-2018, 12:44 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• I also just realized that I may have to redo my mock again...aaaaa
                  sigpic

Comment

• Dan Jeremiah, until today in the "I'm sticking with Darnold at number 1 no matter what I hear" club:

1.. Baker Mayfield

I'm still resisting the impulse to respond to pre-draft smoke.
                    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Convenient timing, too. Kinda like the Laremy Tunsil thing. Or the La'el Collins thing. Or the Gareon Conley thing. So, is this just becoming a thing now? "Let's try and ruin someone on draft Day, just 'cause.
                      ​​
                      Edit: Just saw the tweets were from 2012. 2012! Yeah, he shouldn't have done it, bit if that's the worst thing he's done as a teenager then he's probably cleaner than most. There were actually rumors that the tweets were leaked by a team wanting him to fall in the draft. Despicable if true. Just one more reason not to have Twitter or any other nonsense.
                      If I had to guess, it was one of four choices:

- a team wanting him to drop

- a "news" organization looking for dirt so they'd get attention

- an sjw group that should be lynched

- agent for another prospect, probably a QB, that wants to knock Allen to improve their client's stock
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                        Dan Jeremiah, until today in the "I'm sticking with Darnold at number 1 no matter what I hear" club:

1.. Baker Mayfield

I'm still resisting the impulse to respond to pre-draft smoke.
                        ~
                        I guess putting Gisecki in the first round is a Dan thing.

I'll believe Mayfiedl at No. 1 when I see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I guess putting Gisecki in the first round is a Dan thing.

I'll believe Mayfiedl at No. 1 when I see it.
                          I still wont believe it.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• This Mayfield and Darnold stuff is all a ruse. The Browns are obviously taking Lamar Jackson.

Edit: In case anybody got confused, totally a joke, but it is the Browns so I wouldn't be shocked.
                            Last edited by kirmie; 04-26-2018, 05:07 PM.
                            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                              This Mayfield and Darnold stuff is all a ruse. The Browns are obviously taking Lamar Jackson.

Edit: In case anybody got confused, totally a joke, but it is the Browns so I wouldn't be shocked.
                              They've certainly done a good job of making sure no one knows what they're planning.
                              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                                This Mayfield and Darnold stuff is all a ruse. The Browns are obviously taking Lamar Jackson.

In all seriousness, the only thing keeping me from believing something like that is Dorsey. Unless maybe you suddenly go reported just being employed by the Browns. Then soo many things make sense.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X